"SO DIS DA KING OF DA SOUTH? Smh ***** ****" - Alley Boy

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how these p*ssy ass gangster rappers always start taking shots when dudes are trying to stay off the streets and do shyt right. Cats wouldn't say shyt to tip in 03, 04, 05 even all the way until the gun charge (like shawty lo, and dude got lil flipped). But now when he's trying to be a family man :laugh:.

It takes away from their credibility, on some "if you a gangsta, this is how you prove this to me?".

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how these p*ssy ass gangster rappers always start taking shots when dudes are trying to stay off the streets and do shyt right. Cats wouldn't say shyt to tip in 03, 04, 05 even all the way until the gun charge (like shawty lo, and dude got lil flipped). But now when he's trying to be a family man :laugh:.

It makes these rappers look like bigger p*ssys than they are.

T.I is that you? :mjpls:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
T.I. a snitch nikka but alley boy a dumb nikka
Who did he snitch on? :rudy:.
How does a snitch do 1 year and quarter million in fines for guns in GA? When normal nikkas do 1-2 year for guns in GA?

The funny thing is that T.I. was facing a maximum of 10 years in GA, Lil Wayne was facing a maximum of 15 years in New York. But somehow T.I. is a snitch.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How does a snitch do 1 year and quarter million in fines for guns in GA? When normal nikkas do 1-2 year for guns in GA?

The funny thing is that T.I. was facing a maximum of 10 years in GA, Lil Wayne was facing a maximum of 15 years in New York. But somehow T.I. is a snitch.

U done fell off after the reality show nikka

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Tip was a convicted felon tho Breh and it ain't like he just had a pistol. I'm not sure if he snitched but what your saying don't make sense.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S

It takes away from their credibility, on some "if you a gangsta, this is how you prove this to me?".

This. I see his boy Trouble aint have no problem doing songs w/ Tip :leostare:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVm0vU7j1I]T.I. - On Purpose (Feat. Trouble & Rich Kidd Shad) [F*ck Da City Up] - YouTube[/ame]

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TI had to do this for legal reasons but all that don't matter, what should be discussed is why something like "CRIME STOPPERS" is somehow bad, lol.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
U done fell off after the reality show nikka

:noah: - i'm having a very hard time listening to any rapper that partakes in these reality shows - it just ruins it for me - no matter the quality of their catalogue or how bangin the track is

im just sayin

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Alley Boy will never make it into the mainstream, not even on the level of Yo Gotti and deep down it kills him inside :pachaha: