"SO DIS DA KING OF DA SOUTH? Smh ***** ****" - Alley Boy

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alley Boy is just taking the "Maino" approach to breaking into the industry - but whatever
Speaking of DTE I still bump that Trouble Dec.14th - I feel that was kind of slept on

Maino wuz beating up annnoying nikkas nobody liked...he wuz underappreciated,his downfall wuz trying to bully that girl from twitter lol...he musta realized he looked likea clown after watchin himself with the :snoop:...don't compare maino to this nikka alleyboy:damn:...maino woulda been smacked the g out the g4 boyz....and maino had twice the hits:laff:...matter fact 0 times anything is still 0...get ya shyt together alleyboy.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Maino wuz beating up annnoying nikkas nobody liked...he wuz underappreciated,his downfall wuz trying to bully that girl from twitter lol...he musta realized he looked likea clown after watchin himself with the :snoop:...don't compare maino to this nikka alleyboy:damn:...maino woulda been smacked the g out the g4 boyz....and maino had twice the hits:laff:...matter fact 0 times anything is still 0...get ya shyt together alleyboy.

What about Yung LA who has 2 classic mixtapes by the way contrary to popular belief

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
At least Alley Boy's name fits his garbage ass music.

What's wrong with T.I. promoting stop the violence? Dude's must love living in crime filed areas or some shyt. Safer streets >>>

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
idk about all that tho he be riding sometimes u cant hate on alley and then turn around nd bump some yo gotti or some shyt

Don't ever compare yo gotti to alley? Gotti 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than alley. Plus gotti just mind his business and make tracks. He ain't on that bullshyt alley on.

The last time some nikkas went at gotti, like 5 nikkas got shot. Meanwhile the g4 boys are chilling.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2