So Derrick Jaxn used to be chubby

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TuOzlk7wnCztytaPOPE0z7sayKaO4M6yZ6iKuErNk4myFLLmi-rjncwBkLMIGWKdwkTG2GMPVw0gTPU=s721-nd

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edited for not being a mind reader :russ::russ::russ:

Derrick Cheated on his wife and ultimately DID NOT respect women, like all the other men here.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only the ones they want to fukk. Derrick makes us all feel special and valued. Bless his hustle!!! It’s refreshing.

Well I respect all women. I just give the attention to the ones I want to fukk.

At least you are honest that you cool with being lied too. A lot of women, you can just tell them what they want to hear. They will know it’s bullshyt but they like being lied too. A real nikka such as myself don’t have time for that shyt. I’m gonna tell you what you need to hear, not what you wanna hear, and I’m still gonna fukk the shyt out you

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I respect all women. I just give the attention to the ones I want to fukk.

At least you are honest that you cool with being lied too. A lot of women, you can just tell them what they want to hear. They will know it’s bullshyt but they like being lied too. A real nikka such as myself don’t have time for that shyt. I’m gonna tell you what you need to hear, not what you wanna hear, and I’m still gonna fukk the shyt out you

Eh, most men lie. Even what you feel they “need” to hear is a slight stretch of the truth. Men aren’t usually 100% honest with women unless they don’t feel any way about them. I’m happy you’re “fukking the shyt” out of them though. A man’s first sign of respecting you appears to be his willingness to put his dikk in you and y’all probably believe women feel valued by this.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But not their vagina, so that’s a good start. All women want is a man that “gets it”, even if he’s lying. :manny: He has a good hustle for himself being ripped and respectful of women. I’ll take it.
Oh he probably respect that too just the money more. If a dude is lying he doesn't get it but if you're happy with an actor who am I to stop your happiness.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Eh, most men lie. Even what you feel they “need” to hear is a slight stretch of the truth. Men aren’t usually 100% honest with women unless they don’t feel any way about them. I’m happy you’re “fukking the shyt” out of them though. A man’s first sign of respecting you appears to be his willingness to put his dikk in you and y’all probably believe women feel valued by this.
A lot of women do. I mean, stripper/ig thot culture exists, does it not?