right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
No surprise @Desirous see no problem with known black haters

Come get your demonic people

:scusthov: :pacspit:

Sep 12,2013

Allegations of racist chanting have been made against Macedonian fans during Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier against Scotland, anti-racism organisation FARE have stated they passed information onto FIFA.
In a statement via the official FARE twitter account, it read: “Fare has passed on to FIFA details of racism at the FYR Macedonia vs. Scotland FIFA World Cup 2014 qualifying match.”
The allegations revolve around Scotland player Ikechi Anya, who was targeted with said racist abuse during the game in Skopje, which Scotland won 2-1.
It is not the first time that Macedonian fans have racially abused black football players in September 2003 Ashley Cole, Emile Heskey and Sol Campbell were on the receiving end of racist abuse from the Macedonians during a qualifier in Skopje.

Bulgaria fined by Uefa after racist chanting against England
Bulgaria-fans-taunt-the-E-005.jpg

Bulgaria fans taunt the England players during the Euro 2012 qualifier in Sofia. Photograph: Owen Humphreys/PA
Football's determination to stamp out racism has come under further scrutiny after the Bulgarian Football Union was fined €40,000 (£34,250) by Uefa for its fans' abuse of England players during September's Euro 2012 qualifier in Sofia.
Uefa's control and disciplinary body had the power to order Bulgaria to play fixtures behind closed doors but imposed the fine after lengthy deliberation. The decision by European football's governing body came on the day Fifa's president, Sepp Blatter, apologised for suggesting racism on the pitch is not an issue and can be settled with a handshake.
During England's 3-0 win in Bulgaria sections of the home support directed monkey chants primarily at Ashley Young, but also at Ashley Cole and Theo Walcott. The Football Association issued a formal complaint to the BFU and the Uefa delegate at the game immediately after the final whistle, and Bulgaria were charged with "discriminatory behaviour relating to chanting by home supporters". Further charges were brought relating to the setting off and throwing of fireworks during the fixture.
The Bulgaria manager at the time, the former Germany captain Lothar Matthäus, issued a public apology after the game for the conduct of the minority of the country's support, describing the abuse as "pitiful". Walcott and England's captain that night, John Terry, said they had been aware of the chants as they played out the win. "It was very clear, but I ignored it," Walcott said. "But that's me."

The BFU can appeal against the verdict within three days of the dispatch of the reasoned decision. Uefa appears, as yet, to have ignored chants from sections of the England support of "Where's your caravan?" directed at the locals that night.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No surprise @Desirous see no problem with known black haters

Come get your demonic people

:scusthov: :pacspit:

Sep 12,2013

Allegations of racist chanting have been made against Macedonian fans during Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier against Scotland, anti-racism organisation FARE have stated they passed information onto FIFA.
In a statement via the official FARE twitter account, it read: “Fare has passed on to FIFA details of racism at the FYR Macedonia vs. Scotland FIFA World Cup 2014 qualifying match.”
The allegations revolve around Scotland player Ikechi Anya, who was targeted with said racist abuse during the game in Skopje, which Scotland won 2-1.
It is not the first time that Macedonian fans have racially abused black football players in September 2003 Ashley Cole, Emile Heskey and Sol Campbell were on the receiving end of racist abuse from the Macedonians during a qualifier in Skopje.

Bulgaria fined by Uefa after racist chanting against England
Bulgaria-fans-taunt-the-E-005.jpg

Bulgaria fans taunt the England players during the Euro 2012 qualifier in Sofia. Photograph: Owen Humphreys/PA
Football's determination to stamp out racism has come under further scrutiny after the Bulgarian Football Union was fined €40,000 (£34,250) by Uefa for its fans' abuse of England players during September's Euro 2012 qualifier in Sofia.
Uefa's control and disciplinary body had the power to order Bulgaria to play fixtures behind closed doors but imposed the fine after lengthy deliberation. The decision by European football's governing body came on the day Fifa's president, Sepp Blatter, apologised for suggesting racism on the pitch is not an issue and can be settled with a handshake.
During England's 3-0 win in Bulgaria sections of the home support directed monkey chants primarily at Ashley Young, but also at Ashley Cole and Theo Walcott. The Football Association issued a formal complaint to the BFU and the Uefa delegate at the game immediately after the final whistle, and Bulgaria were charged with "discriminatory behaviour relating to chanting by home supporters". Further charges were brought relating to the setting off and throwing of fireworks during the fixture.
The Bulgaria manager at the time, the former Germany captain Lothar Matthäus, issued a public apology after the game for the conduct of the minority of the country's support, describing the abuse as "pitiful". Walcott and England's captain that night, John Terry, said they had been aware of the chants as they played out the win. "It was very clear, but I ignored it," Walcott said. "But that's me."

The BFU can appeal against the verdict within three days of the dispatch of the reasoned decision. Uefa appears, as yet, to have ignored chants from sections of the England support of "Where's your caravan?" directed at the locals that night.
I represent all Bulgarians and Macedonians as much as you represent all Americans. Don't tag me :smile:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I represent all Bulgarians and Macedonians as much as you represent all Americans. Don't tag me :smile:
:umad:

Just callinout your bs. And yes it helps me understands the roots of your ignorance when it comes to others who hate blacks.

American?

:pachaha: im in TO

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Just callinout your bs. And yes it helps me understands the roots of your ignorance when it comes to others who hate blacks.

American?

She doesn't hate blacks stop putting words in her mouth

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She doesn't hate blacks stop putting words in her mouth
Shhhh
couldn't wait 2 seconds before :cape:

nobody callin her racist thats extreme.

I said ignorance when it comes to black haters like yourself. And yes the systemic race issues in her country are relevant to the discussion.

:manny:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

American?

Well, then you must represent the views and actions of ALL Canadians. fukk outta here.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Shhhh
couldn't wait 2 seconds before :cape:

nobody callin her racist thats extreme.

I said ignorance when it comes to black haters like yourself. And yes the systemic race issues in her country are relevant to the discussion.

:manny:
Stop painting with a broad brush....treat each individual differently.
She seems to me like a nice person, I have no issues with her posts.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Well, then you must represent the views and actions of ALL Canadians. fukk outta here.

:leon:
Gettin emotional there.

Guess you really care when you get called out for your bullshyt.

You ain't slick

:camby:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Look at c00n B and Desirous yall
Ky-church-revisits-ban-on-interracial-couples-HGLR900-x-large.jpg

fukk you nikka and your Canadian bytch look like Clayface
Clayface-Batman.jpg