So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It's really not that hard to understand, you've e-friended and called a man your boo who has deliberately created an e-persona that attacks black women. He calls BW beasties, shows disgusts for dark skin, talks about how BW smell, act and uses every chance he can to take a shyt on BW.

You've chosen to either ignore this or not give a fukk about his comments and instead calls him your boo and gives him e-hugs when you've claimed to have a black best friend.

Being nice doesn't mean being flirtatious especially not to that type of individual but if you think it's cool the way he acts and think it's all fun to do the shyt he does and you think that others are overreacting for pointing out your nonchalant behavior towards it, then whatever but the innocent confused act is a little played.

That is all.

I expect your response to this to get the usual c00n daps from @Chris.B and @Pursuit & Seduction.

The girl in your avi is sexy as hell :noah:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's the real gem in that thread

On that note, how many players in any sport ever do come out of their father's shadow :dahell:? It seems mediocre or average players produce Hall of Fame sons and Hall of Fame players produce garbage ass offspring. I know Doc didn't have a GOAT career or anything like that so clearly he's not the best example but when you think about it it really is as if talent skips a generation...

Jabari Parker's going to prove this theory right.

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Honestly Malc has just gone from funny to creepy with this shyt... what could he have possibly benefited from having 2k extra posts pretending to be this whole other guy for NO REASON...

What kind of nikka is he?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why am i being brought into this?! I aint do or say shyt!

Anyways, @Scarecrow The Terrible just cause I like rap, recognize my privilege and agree with a lot of posters when it comes to the racism and what not dont mean im "more black" than most posters on here. I still have white skin, and still am granted privileges because of it.

:usure:

I feel you were just being facetious but that just didnt sit well with me
:birdman:

what happened to the Lost in Translation/Purple Haze avi plehgur

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Its sad how naive you are.

Youve befriended a black women hater and see absolutely no problem with why you get shyt for it, not to mention you being a white women and constantly feeding into the attention he feeds you public ally as an attempt of his to piss off the black women posters is embarrassing.. youre aware of this.. and play along. Youre not stupid.. then you try and act all slick retorting back to your oh so typical and predictable "but i have no problems with anyone.. come on guys, stop judging"

fukk outta here you phony transparent bytch:camby:
i knew i liked u for a reason :banderas: