So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Cleopatra was Greek and Black. She was mixed race. Why is it an either or situation? :what:
Give me an example of africans migrating to greece, please. Genuine question because as an african, this is the first time I have heard of this.

Having 10 african, persian and asian traders in Greece does not mean Greece was a multi-racial society.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Give me an example of africans migrating to greece, please. Genuine question because as an african, this is the first time I have heard of this.

Having 10 african, persian and asian traders in Greece does not mean Greece was a multi-racial society.

Cleopatra grew up in Egypt, breh. Her Greek father married a Black woman (probably for diplomatic reasons) and had biracial babies. We know this because they have DNA tested her sister's carcass. She was half Greek, half Black. Cleopatra was a ancient version of a c00n. She wanted to be accepted by her White side so much she killed her family, breh.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Cleopatra grew up in Egypt, breh. Her Greek father married a Black woman (probably for diplomatic reasons) and had biracial babies. We know this because they have DNA tested her sister's carcass. She was half Greek, half Black. Cleopatra was a ancient version of a c00n. She wanted to be accepted by her White side so much she killed her family, breh.
If I am correct, her mother came out as inconclusive. What tribe did her mother belong to that you are claiming black? I know most of the horner tribes in that area. In 40-32BC, Nubia was going through a reform and the Greeks expelled most blacks from the area. The Ptolemy era was considered a great defeat to african history. Alexander is speculated to one of the first people to commit genocide. Before even Ghangkis Khan existed.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If I am correct, her mother came out as inconclusive. What tribe did her mother belong to that you are claiming black? I know most of the horner tribes in that area. In 30BC, Nubia was going through a reform and the Greeks expelled most blacks from the area. The Ptolemy era was considered a great defeat to african history. Alexander is speculated to one of the first people to perform genocide. Before even Ghangkis Khan existed.

I linked an article from the examiner and a video from history channel explaining her mother's sub-saharan ancestry.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I linked an article from the examiner and a video from history channel explaining her mother's sub-saharan ancestry.
That explained her sister's ancestry. Most Pharaohs at that time had MANY wives (some by force). Her sister being mixed probably explains why she wasn't buried in the same tomb as the royals.

I have a hard time accepting that era of Ancient Egypt as black. Alexander was the first to open the gates of Africa to Europeans. It was all downhill from there.

fukk that entire royal family.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If I am correct, her mother came out as inconclusive. What tribe did her mother belong to that you are claiming black? I know most of the horner tribes in that area. In 40-32BC, Nubia was going through a reform and the Greeks expelled most blacks from the area. The Ptolemy era was considered a great defeat to african history. Alexander is speculated to one of the first people to commit genocide. Before even Ghangkis Khan existed.
:ohhh:

im checking out what was going on, and that was during Meroe, seems like there is a huge gap, and then it continues on when the romans took over crazy shyt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroë

The culture of Meroë developed from the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Ancient Egypt, which originated in Kush. The importance of the town gradually increased from the beginning of the Meroitic Period, especially from the reign of Arrakkamani (c. 280 BC) when the royal burial ground was transferred to Meroë from Napata (Jebel Barkal).

The city of Meroe was located along the middle nile which is of much importance due to the annual flooding of the nile river valley and the connection to many major river systems such as the Niger which aided with the production of pottery and iron characteristic to the Meroitic kingdom that allowed for the rise in power of its people.[7]

Relief of a ruler, a Candace of Meroë named Kandake Amanitore

Near East in 200 BC, showing the Kingdom of Meroe and its neighbours.
Rome's conquest of Egypt led to border skirmishes and incursions by Meroë beyond the Roman borders. In 23 BC the Roman governor of Egypt, Publius Petronius, to end the Meroitic raids, invaded Nubia in response to a Nubian attack on southern Egypt, pillaging the north of the region and sacking Napata (22 BC) before returning home. In retaliation, the Nubians crossed the lower border of Egypt and looted many statues (among other things) from the Egyptian towns near the first cataract of the Nile at Aswan. Roman forces later reclaimed many of the statues intact, and others were returned following the peace treaty signed in 22 BCE between Rome and Meroe. One looted head though, from a statue of the emperorAugustus, was buried under the steps of a temple.

:wow: they were fighting a 200 yr war with cacs. and these nikkas is trying to claim these cacs as brothers. :wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you know what I just realized, during that time Meroe had 7 Candace (Queens) I bet Cleopatra was heavily influenced by their swag. She saw what they were doing down south and was biting off their gear, swag all that shyt. Meanwhile in her own land, the trend were male emperors. It says that the Queens of Nubia twarted attacks by Alexander The Great.

http://www.ancient.eu.com/Meroe/

g. The title of the queen was Kentake, commonly rendered as 'Candace' (which most likely meant 'Queen Regent’or 'Queen Mother') and there were at least seven Candaces between 284 BCE and 115 CE. The Candace Amanishakheto is depicted as extremely fat, a towering figure conquering her enemies who are all rendered as smaller and helpless in her grasp and the Candace Amanitore is shown in the same way, clearly illustrating the power and prestige women rulers had in the Meroitic culture.

Easily the most famous (though fictional)event illustrating the esteem in which the Candaces were held is the legendary tale from Psuedo-Callisthenes of Alexander the Great being deftly turned aside from his attack on the kingdom by a Candace of Meroe in 332 BCE. According to this story, the Candace arrayed her army so perfectly that Alexander, surveying the field of battle, thought it more prudent to retreat than press an attack. The true account of Augustus Caesar's clash with the forces of Meroe in 22 BCE, however, is actually more compelling as the Emperor ended hostilities with the Kushyte Kingdom by a peace treaty which favored Meroitic interests over those of Rome; a very rare gesture for Augustus to offer.

Instead of these nikkas jocking this queen who defeated Alexander and smashed on cacs, they over here arguing over Cleopatra. :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That explained her sister's ancestry. Most Pharaohs at that time had MANY wives (some by force). Her sister being mixed probably explains why she wasn't buried in the same tomb as the royals.

I have a hard time accepting that era of Ancient Egypt as black. Alexander was the first to open the gates of Africa to Europeans. It was all downhill from there.

fukk that entire royal family.

Who said anything about that era being Black? I said CLEOPATRA WAS HALF BLACK. Saying she was solely Greek or solely Black is a lie.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Who said anything about that era being Black? I said CLEOPATRA WAS HALF BLACK. Saying she was solely Greek or solely Black is a lie.
You are making the assumption that her and her sister share the same mother, on top of that during a time where Pharaohs had MANY wives, and the sister was not buried alongside the royal family.

It's more of a wishful thinking.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You are making the assumption that her and her sister share the same mother, on top of that during a time where Pharaohs had MANY wives, and the sister was not buried alongside the royal family.

It's more of a wishful thinking.

There is no evidence that her father had many wives and there is no evidence that it was customary to have multiple wives at that time, you pulled that out of your ass.

You did not do your research or you would know that NONE of her siblings were buried next to Cleopatra because they were all exiled or killed wtf

The sister in question was exiled and under protection until the Caesar died and Cleopatra could finally get her touched.

Just stop it. A team of Cac scientist aren't going to make absolutes about her ancestry without the requisite knowledge. She was much more likely to be mulatto than Greek.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
you know what I just realized, during that time Meroe had 7 Candace (Queens) I bet Cleopatra was heavily influenced by their swag. She saw what they were doing down south and was biting off their gear, swag all that shyt. Meanwhile in her own land, the trend were male emperors. It says that the Queens of Nubia twarted attacks by Alexander The Great.

http://www.ancient.eu.com/Meroe/

Instead of these nikkas jocking this queen who defeated Alexander and smashed on cacs, they over here arguing over Cleopatra. :snoop:
Kentake's aren't shown on western TV. You lot wouldn't know the importance of them. You are a victim of your own media. Your media tells you Cleopatra is important, so you cling to her. The only reason cacs highlight her, is because she is greek and ruled Egypt, it's actually a slap in the face that out of all the queens she has her own movie. It wasn't even an important time in Egypt....well except for to the europeans.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
There is no evidence that her father had many wives and there is no evidence that it was customary to have multiple wives at that time, you pulled that out of your ass.

You did not do your research or you would know that NONE of her siblings were buried next to Cleopatra because they were all exiled or killed wtf

The sister in question was exiled and under protection until the Caesar died and Cleopatra could finally get her touched.

Just stop it. A team of Cac scientist aren't going to make absolutes about her ancestry without the requisite knowledge. She was much more likely to be mulatto than Greek.
Are you stupid? Never insult my intelligence on Africa history.

He had one legitimate wife and that was Cleopatra V.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy_XII_Auletes
She is Greek and the only one on file as being his legitimate wife, while having 3 illegitimate children. Now where did this mixed daughter come from?

Now you are talking about cac scientists being absolute? Are you serious? I am done with you.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Are you stupid? Never insult my intelligence on Africa history.

He had one legitimate wife and that was Cleopatra V.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy_XII_Auletes
She is Greek and the only one on file as being his legitimate wife, while having 3 illegitimate children. Now where did this mixed daughter come from?

Now you are talking about cac scientists being absolute? Are you serious? I am done with you.

It says nothing of them being illegitimate, only that this was his first wife and she could have been dead long before any of the last set of children were born. Everything else was circumstantial and all guesswork. Stop trying to twist and distort to fit your argument.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It says nothing of them being illegitimate, only that this was his first wife and she could have been dead long before any of the last set of children were born. Everything else was circumstantial and all guesswork. Stop trying to twist and distort to fit your argument.
You said he did not have multiple wives. We know who his legitimate wife was, Cleo V, a greek woman. Cleopatra's half african sister came from where? :snoop:
He had multiple children - with multiple women, that was my point. You are assuming Cleopatra was black based off what? Cleo V was greek.
Arsinoe's mother was black. That is why they call them half sisters.