So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:ohhh:
tut-tomb-interior.jpg

:obama: That's excellence right there, no one else can built them anymore :wow:
I mean when you think of it, look at how them pharaohs had that swagger, them paintins the way them pets was swagged up.
Cleopatra? black gawdess? :banderas:
breh do you not see the magnitude of this 'news'?

the Pharohs being black means that just about all ideas of current civilization came from black people. That is religion, astrology, math etc. all derived from black people. The same type of people that are routinely called savages, thugs, or poor.

Religion is the big (cover up) that is going to hurt white people the most. In the Bible, it clearly states how Moses looked Egyptian & how Joseph was not recognized by his brothers (Jacob's sons) because he looked Egyptian as well. This would in turn mean that Ancient Israel was in fact black too, which would pose a real problem with the current state of Israel.

I know alot of athiest don't believe in the bible but it doesn't change the fact that the World revolves around religion. It would break centuries of myths about who did what & how the people in that area actually got there in the 1st place. History would have to be rewritten to reflect truth, some people would lose their minds :russ:
Ramses 3 being black? King Tut being black?
Gawd damn :merchant: Why they hiding all this shyt in the schools b.
nikka :sadcam: :wow:

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
What if christianity is on foundations that the black man is evil?
what if slavery was payback for what them egyptians did?

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
What kind of stupid question is this? It just like saying did black people lived in africa
Nah cuz some :mjpls: are tryna claim all that shyt as being non black. When in fact they dead wrong.
Heard about this movie?
"Exodus," the Bible-based epic being directed by Ridley Scott and slated for a 2014 theatrical release, has added new stars to the cast, with "Alien" actress Sigourney Weaver being the latest addition.

It was reported by various sources late last week that Weaver, who worked with Scott on the 1979 cult classic "Alien," would be signing on to his latest production to portray Tuya, the mother of the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses.

Although Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, John Turturro, and Signourney Weaver's roles are reportedly set, "Breaking Bad" actor Aaron Paul was still said to be in negotiations for the role of Joshua. The same has been reported for Ben Kingsley, who portrayed the Hebrew hero Moses in a 1995 TV adaptation of the Old Testament tale — although he has been listed on the IMDB.com "Exodus" movie page as a cast member, latest reports indicate he may still be in negotiations.

Here is the latest breakdown of the main cast of characters, the actors portraying them (or rumored to be portraying them), and how the figures are presented in the Bible.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/e...-as-moses-pharaoh-and-pharaohs-mother-103556/

How come there is not one black nikka up in there? shyt it should be an all black cast?

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
matriarchy was what ruled the world in those times. woman first, then the man. funny how humanity was at its peak in those times. but there was no gender disorientation, and woman and man harmonioulsy knew their roles, ahhh black excellence!

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
What if Mosses or w/e the fukk this fakkit religious nikka from the man made bible was used to opress us?
I mean nikkas had this bytch nikka enslaved and them other people who ran away with that red sea tale.
What if christianity is on foundations that the black man is evil?
what if slavery was payback for what them egyptians did?
Nikka shut yo dumb ass up

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
wr
crackas blew the nose of the Sphinx and other
sculptures because they had negroid features.

these should honor their parents so that
their days be long.
:mjpls:

30cqb1c.jpg
wrong, the sphinx was defaced because it is a woman, look closely...the white establishment doesnt want it to be known that the source was of a feminine nature, and that the woman comes first, oh how they have decieved us!

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Nikka shut yo dumb ass up
Damn nikka i ain't had them 2 other lines above b edit yo quotation.
Does this makes you flustered, mad? :ohhh:
I mean nikkas ruled this shyt b. The swag is here in the paintings :wow:
We wasn't like them english cocksucking kings shytting in in their castles as they walked and acting like it was nothing like some fukking dogs and kept on doing wtf they was doing :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wr

wrong, the sphinx was defaced because it is a woman, look closely...the white establishment doesnt want it to be known that the source was of a feminine nature, and that the woman comes first, oh how they have decieved us!

um.........everyone I know pretty much knew
the Sphinx was female.
A female with a broad nose and big ass lips.

Count Constantine was a French philosopher, historian & politican during the mid 18th century, and on his trip to Africa he commented on the Sphinx during the 1700's (that tiger looking thing in Egypt, saying)

"It is upon seeing that head [the sphinx of Giza] typically negr0e in all it's features, i remember the remakable passage of Heroditus, the Ancient Egyptians were true negr0es of the same type as all native born Africans

Just to think that this race of Black men today, are slaves & the object of scorn,, the very race to which we owe the origins of our arts, sciences & even the use of speech"

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
um.........everyone I know pretty much knew
the Sphinx was female.
A female with a broad nose and big ass lips.

Count Constantine was a French philosopher, historian & politican during the mid 18th century, and on his trip to Africa he commented on the Sphinx during the 1700's (that tiger looking thing in Egypt, saying)

"It is upon seeing that head [the sphinx of Giza] typically negr0e in all it's features, i remember the remakable passage of Heroditus, the Ancient Egyptians were true negr0es of the same type as all native born Africans

Just to think that this race of Black men today, are slaves & the object of scorn,, the very race to which we owe the origins of our arts, sciences & even the use of speech"

30cqb1c.jpg
:banderas:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
They weren't your ancestors so why does it matter?
Why you gotta be negative my nikka.
Why does it matter? WHY DOES IT MATTER nikka IS U KIDDING ME? DONT YA GET THE RAMIFICATIONS!
Plus unless u can group me back to where my ancestors originated from exactly.:upsetfavre:
I'm gonna disagree entirely with your accusations:ehh: