So Big Meech was really a super duper gangsta ass nikka back then huh

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Its wild when you think about it; LA is responsible for main stream gang banging AND crack.

They were at one point the model suburb prior 2.

They also literally shifted hip-hop.

Is LA ground zero for fukkshyt worldwide?
Yeah they did that. Weird to hear about bloods n crips in Wisconsin or whatever. I'll stick with the Errol flyns and ponydowns

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Ain’t no fukking cap
I’m from Los Angeles
He was a factor in his area (Crenshaw district)

Anywhere else in south central and especially in Inglewood he was food

Thats everybody tho, aint it? But to say he wasnt a factor is straight cap my dude. He was definitely somebody.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've gone through old photo albums of what the BX looked like back in the day. It looks like it got hit with bombs from fighter jets. The stories I've heard of what was "normal" living was 3rd world status at best.
A number of brehs who went to fight in Nam came back on a horse. Destroyed families.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Its wild when you think about it; LA is responsible for main stream gang banging AND crack.

They were at one point the model suburb prior 2.

They also literally shifted hip-hop.

Is LA ground zero for fukkshyt worldwide?
They also produced Regan didn't they?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I'm not trying to be disrespectful; but how is it not?
Freebase popped up simultaneously everywhere around ‘84

The formula to turn cocaine into ready rock was created by the nephew of the cia in the mid-late 70s

610gTdGTJmL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Allegedly... but I'll share one. I used to live in the hood when I was little and it was a few dudes that was dope boys that stayed around. The ones I'm talking about specifically are both dead but one dude was messing with another dude's daughter. The daughter was fine as hell too, she might be mid 40s now but at the time she was a teenager. The dude messing with the girl was def BMF because he used to always say it, had a tattoo and all and dude would ride through the neighborhood everyday and some days if we were outside he'd pasd out 20s, 50s, and if we had good grades or showed him a report card he'd give us $100. That's how I 1st heard of them and this was in the late 90s when I was in elementary school. The girl's pops was a dope boy too but local, they both had the 5.0 Mustangs on daytons. Either way, the pops didn't like that the dude was talking to his daughter but he was small compared to the BMF dude, rumor was they met up to talk it out one day and the pops was gonna kill him for messing with the daughter, somebody in his crew got word back to the BMF guy and they met up at an abandoned school and the pops got lit up. I'm talking about hit over 40 times, it's verifiable too, I used to live in Bessemer, Al, same neighborhood Gucci grew up in. Dude being killed by his daughter's boyfriend wasn't even a secret either, well later on, maybe about 6 or 7 years later dude got hooked on the shyt he was selling and got hooked on it so bad that he was homeless. I literally saw this dude at one of the hood malls asking for change. He got caught up robbing the wrong person one day and he got lit up too and they left him in the middle of some road in the hood, he got hit several time too, just not sure how many. The dude that killed the pops was literally the reason we moved out of that neighborhood. It was a decent house but my dad was making more than enough money, but it was just getting too bad around there.

My boy went to school in Alabama but he from Cali .. He was definitely active down at Tuskegee/ATL and was BMF for sure .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black america was beautiful before crack.

Urban decay was a general direct result of crack.

Now nyc had trash housing because trump pos ass.
legally created discrimination against black systemically in housing.

Yet the destruction of rhe black home systemically is from and Directly.
a by product of crack.

Art Barr

We need a whole cultural anthropology book on how Crack changed the values of Black America and its mentality towards community building, fast money, and the changed priorities

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They also produced Regan didn't they?

Regan is another discussion in this as well.

as Regan systemically set the us back in education. Which we would see would benefit a certain someone later on. for war and oil profits for Bush's endeavors. As regan actually eliminated the government paying for you to go to university state school for free. Which is where debt started for people via education. Plus created the rise of the indie school with high tuition. Now becoming the model for all college education. So they made everyone by proxy into fukk'n dummies.
that it fit into their purposeful plan and here we are.

art barr