So apparently that Splatoon rip-off Foamstars is actually...good? (PS5/PS4, PS+ February 6th)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did play it, one solo mission and online team battle. It was okay. This game has potential but something is missing. Foam and bubbles all over the place can be annoying

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don’t hate it. I’m having fun with it, but it’s not something I’m going to regularly play. Like maybe when I’ve beaten everything else. And even then, this is one of those games I would rather play mobile. Like when I’m waiting for a flight, but don’t want to start something too serious. They would need to make some significant improvements for me to play this regularly.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's a decent game surrounded by...very little else. I'll play it a bit here and there when my kids want to watch a game.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tried it, not something I can see myself playing. They didn't really fix much from the beta, my complaints then still stand now.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I had fun with the 5 matches I played last night. The character customization seems pretty limited from what I’ve seen so far, and that will probably be an issue for its longevity. I wish there were a few more characters to choose from. This isn’t going to be a game I play everyday but I can see myself hopping in once a week, the soundtrack alone is enough to warrant that.

For me the game’s biggest problem is launching so close to Helldivers 2. :francis: