So apparently that Splatoon rip-off Foamstars is actually...good? (PS5/PS4, PS+ February 6th)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikkas really getting ready to play this shyt

laughing-hysterically.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is pretty solid, got destroyed the first match but got MVP the second. I like it

Match finding needs to be better

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Uninstalled :camby:

not for me. if you gonna come for splatoon you best not miss. game janky and the "lobby" serves no purpose... da fuq?

oddly enough, the game needs more foam. shyts not even really bubbly like that. i should be in a winter wonderland by the end of the match not little puddles. games like this make no attempt to actually look at what the competition is doing experience wise. They just saw splatoon's success and was like ok bet lets bring it to playstation.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Uninstalled :camby:

not for me. if you gonna come for splatoon you best not miss. game janky and the "lobby" serves no purpose... da fuq?

oddly enough, the game needs more foam. shyts not even really bubbly like that. i should be in a winter wonderland by the end of the match not little puddles. games like this make no attempt to actually look at what the competition is doing experience wise. They just saw splatoon's success and was like ok bet lets bring it to playstation.
Damn! They didn't even Foam it up!?
Smh

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
lobby is a big empty nightclub. they should fill it with some players. hopefully that is not how the final game will be. gameplay is ok but hard to follow what is going on. still need more time to get a handle on what is going on strategically.

i thought the amount of bubbles was ok. it got pretty wild as time passed.