So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What "side" is there to take? Watching or hearing about a rape. Is. Not. A. Crime.

They will nail his black ass for being a accomplice to a crime. nikka watch The First 48 and see how many nikkas got locked up just for being at the crime scene when it happened. They will take any chance to lock a nikka up. That's if this shyt is serious tho. Confessing about a rape act is almost like me posting that I have plans to assassinate the president. Before I even press the "post reply" button on this screen, FBI will be at my door. They take that shyt serious breh.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
They will nail his black ass for being a accomplice to a crime. nikka watch The First 48 and see how many nikkas got locked up just for being at the crime scene when it happened. They will take any chance to lock a nikka up. That's if this shyt is serious tho. Confessing about a rape act is almost like me posting that I have plans to assassinate the president. Before I even press the "post reply" button on this screen, FBI will be at my door. They take that shyt serious breh.

:snoop: You're NOT involved if you're simply watching it happen. First 48 is a FAKE show, it's on TV, don't believe that trash.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I saw that rape thread, and wanted to post my story but I was like
yoga11.gif

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:snoop: You're NOT involved if you're simply watching it happen. First 48 is a FAKE show, it's on TV, don't believe that trash.

According to his words, hell he could have been the one who actually rape her. But truthfully it's silly and a waste of police's time, they wouldn't have case, yeah they can charge him but the judge will dismiss that case. And The First 48 is not a fake show dude, so you're telling me those murders didn't really happen? I personally know some of the nikkas that got murdered when they did episodes in Cleveland. Now COPS, that shyt is probably fake, but First 48 naw

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Damn..they banned my boy money team..he learned from the best..I remember my posts from 8 months ago talmbout how I bought my lil niece panties for her birthday or the post about how I left my 2 year old son in the bathtub and found him floating..lol..those were true stories..money teams stories may or may not be true..rape is a funny word..seem like rape and child molestation are overrated on the Internet..why is that? Are people scared to confront the darkness like I have..I've seen and done it all...sometimes I regret alot of stuff I did in life and could be locked up for hella years..but people just think I'm trolling..it's good they do..it keeps me safe...but if they knew..well that's all I can say about that..

So fukk @HarlemsOwn and @MurderSheWrote ..when I find out where they live..I'm paying them a visit..I pray they don't have kids in the house..cuz hurting kids is my specialty...snitches get stitches....and I'm not saying it just to say it..I really stitch people up..children and women.,don't get ya kids raped by me over some dumb shyt you said to the police..

Peace

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
According to his words, hell he could have been the one who actually rape her. But truthfully it's silly and a waste of police's time, they wouldn't have case, yeah they can charge him but the judge will dismiss that case. And The First 48 is not a fake show dude, so you're telling me those murders didn't really happen? I personally know some of the nikkas that got murdered when they did episodes in Cleveland. Now COPS, that shyt is probably fake, but First 48 naw

Listen here. You can never be charged with a crime NOR prosecuted if you simply view it and do nothing about it. But if you want to believe the fake First 48 reality show's fear tactics into getting people to sign fake plea deals than go ahead :russ:

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Listen here. You can never be charged with a crime NOR prosecuted if you simply view it and do nothing about it. But if you want to believe the fake First 48 reality show's fear tactics into getting people to sign fake plea deals than go ahead :russ:

So because the detectives on the show take advantage of DUMB, scared nikkas to get them into those plea deals, the murders and shootings and all that is fake? So they hire a bunch of people to fake a crime scene and hire the News stations that cover the real story to fake it as well...

:comeon:

That shyt is real

Look here, you can be charged as a accomplice to a crime if you were there at the time the crime was acted. You're confusing being a witness to crime to someone actually stating they watched the crime. That right there will make them time he was the watchman, making sure they don't get caught. It's that plain and simple. That is enough to charge somebody but it would go far if they have no names or the actual crime scene where it happened.

Bottomline, dude most likely trolled and lied about it, but yall nikkas need to realize how serious people take this shyt. What would be better than another nikka getting locked up. They like locking up nikkas.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Damn..they banned my boy money team..he learned from the best..I remember my posts from 8 months ago talmbout how I bought my lil niece panties for her birthday or the post about how I left my 2 year old son in the bathtub and found him floating..lol..those were true stories..money teams stories may or may not be true..rape is a funny word..seem like rape and child molestation are overrated on the Internet..why is that? Are people scared to confront the darkness like I have..I've seen and done it all...sometimes I regret alot of stuff I did in life and could be locked up for hella years..but people just think I'm trolling..it's good they do..it keeps me safe...but if they knew..well that's all I can say about that..

So fukk @HarlemsOwn and @MurderSheWrote ..when I find out where they live..I'm paying them a visit..I pray they don't have kids in the house..cuz hurting kids is my specialty...snitches get stitches....and I'm not saying it just to say it..I really stitch people up..children and women.,don't get ya kids raped by me over some dumb shyt you said to the police..

Peace

:why:

Are nikkas really this stupid. If you're going to perpetrate rape towards someone don't go boasting about it on a forum on the internet. Giving nikkas evidence. :deadmanny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Peace

Oh shyt @HarlemsOwn vs @observe shyt about to get real up in this hoe. :whoo:

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
lol..how do you even know if what dude said is true? i could say I raped someone, and I would be 100% lying - and you would be a dumb ass for runnng and telling the cops
It's called investigation... bottom line, it would make this forum "HOT" feds would be monitoring this shyt, and that will be the end of Coli...

If.. these cops take this seriously, some cops will just brush it off because they have better things to investigate. I'm not supporting her actions, I'm just saying, Feds take that shyt seriously.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Peace
:ohhh::rip::ooh::mindblown::whoo:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
So because the detectives on the show take advantage of DUMB, scared nikkas to get them into those plea deals, the murders and shootings and all that is fake? So they hire a bunch of people to fake a crime scene and hire the News stations that cover the real story to fake it as well...

:comeon:

That shyt is real

Look here, you can be charged as a accomplice to a crime if you were there at the time the crime was acted. You're confusing being a witness to crime to someone actually stating they watched the crime. That right there will make them time he was the watchman, making sure they don't get caught. It's that plain and simple. That is enough to charge somebody but it would go far if they have no names or the actual crime scene where it happened.

Bottomline, dude most likely trolled and lied about it, but yall nikkas need to realize how serious people take this shyt. What would be better than another nikka getting locked up. They like locking up nikkas.

No you can't, god damn you're ignorant as hell :russ:

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No you can't, god damn you're ignorant as hell :russ:
This is exactly why nikkas are the top % of the population in prisons. If you can't understand what being a accessory to a crime is, then nikka don't even think about stealing a ring pop from your corner store.

nikkas can be the car while the guy robs the bank and will get charged with that shyt. And they will say the same shyt this nikka is... "I wasn't apart of the robbery, but I watched it while I'm sitting in the perps car."

But anyways who cares, they ain't bout to do shyt, they got more shyt to worry about.