So am I the only n1gga on earth that hasn't been in a fight?

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Nah nikka,Detroit :krs:

5'9 170,i also have brown eyes and wavy hair :skip:

BrehBreh,:wtf: I'm from the D. I'm laid back, chill, never any drama, (u get where I'm going) and have had a decent amount a fights. How u make it out of the city with out a fight? nikkas is so reckless, and talk soo much shyt sometimes u just have to throw hands, one of the main reasons I got the fukk out of there.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
All this means is you're a push over free pick ass nicca, no offense. Every man has felt like he has been disrespected and the only way to fix it was to try to knock bones out a nicca face. I'm a hot head though so I have been in a sh1t load of fights. Hell I just had to check the nicca that worked at Home Depot for not handing me my bag.

:rudy:Idk bout that last part,but I actually have conflict resolution skills :skip: but if he test me im at his head :birdman:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Nah, i'm one of the most ignorant niccas in the world homie and I take pride in it.

i highly doubt it.

the most ignorant ppl i kno are all in prison for doing ignorant things like blasting fools and shanking fools.

you on the other hand are writing pretty eloquently on an online msg board.

thats actually a compliment to u. wat kinda moron takes pride in ignorance.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
All this means is you're a push over free pick ass nicca, no offense. Every man has felt like he has been disrespected and the only way to fix it was to try to knock bones out a nicca face. I'm a hot head though so I have been in a sh1t load of fights. Hell I just had to check the nicca that worked at Home Depot for not handing me my bag.

This. I didn't want to say it. Not that you have to fight when your disrespected, but in that city nikkas bring problems to your door. Have you been in any heated altercations?

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Been in a few...don't know anytype of proper technique tho, fukked my foot up kicking a dude in the back after I two pieced him, and knuckles swollen for a few days so shyt like that happens to me. Spent a night in jail every time but only real consequence was a $700 fine for Disorderly Conduct. Other times were just a few sessions of anger managment for like $110 to get the Assault charge dropped.