So am I the only n1gga on earth that hasn't been in a fight?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You can't know who you really are unless you been in a fight

fightclub.jpg

On some real shyt tho, when do you STOP fighting? At what point if any do you say "I'm too old for this shyt"?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I just dont see how this is possible?

Did you not have friends growing up? Did you not leave the house?

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nah i've had a shytload of draws where we're both face to face confronting each other but never actually been forced to blows. i think i missed my window because at this stage in life i don't know how i'd respond to getting stuck

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i've been in battles...i had some serious beef that resulted in a few deaths, but before tha guns got involved i was fighting almost everytime we went somewhere..

the feeling of beating a nikka ass and seeing him in public>*

the feeling of bein 'that nikka'>*

the feeling of knockin a nikka CLEAN out>*

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
thats bytch made. my little brother been in fights and he aint even a fighter like that. there's gotta be somebody in this world who u dont like to the point u wanna knock him the fukk out. dont think. just do.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
All this means is you're a push over free pick ass nicca, no offense. Every man has felt like he has been disrespected and the only way to fix it was to try to knock bones out a nicca face. I'm a hot head though so I have been in a sh1t load of fights. Hell I just had to check the nicca that worked at Home Depot for not handing me my bag.