So all of the shooting victims were white?

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
:what: are white people this stupid? :snoop: WHEN has there ever been a movie with some kind of live performance before or after. Damn people are a bunch of idiots sometimes.

Ok smart guy, when has there ever been a movie where a nicca dressed like special ops member comes in, throws smoke bombs and starts sprayin bullets at the crowd?

You have to understand that this is unprecedented, and mufukkas were confused at first..no one knew what the fukk was happening.

I would have been in this exact theater watching the premier with a friend who had invited me, but I had already bought tickets for the Big Krit show up in Boulder. And yes, chances are, I might had been just as confused as everyone else once shyt started goin down.

But you're a smart tough guy, you prob woulda spotted him before he even got a chance to get that smoke bomb off and tackled him, kicked his ass, and threw him out the theater so everyone else could enjoy the movie...right?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
*someone starts Trayvoning fad*

"White people are the devil. That shyt ain't funny."

*someone makes jokes about Colorado tragedy*

:laff: "White people are so dumb! They always go right INTO the danger! Maybe the shooter hated cacs like us LOL"

:smh: Never-ending cycle of ignorance on all sides. Innocent people gettin' murked everywhere and y'all making jokes.

:what: are white people this stupid? :snoop: WHEN has there ever been a movie with some kind of live performance before or after.

Not like nothing like that has ever happened before

Here's one example

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9-QgpyVSQ"]Video Halloween Scare Prank: Michael Myers Returns - YouTube[/ame]

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Black people don't usually get shot in those types of things. shyt most brown people don't. We see a sign of danger? We're out. White people like to "investigate" and shyt. That's not even a joke. It's a reality. White people walk around wearing rose tinted Guccis thinking life is all rainbows and shyt. Brown people either have fukked up communities here or in their homeland. We don't take safety for granted. You won't see us saying "how could this happen HERE!?!?!!" I'm always paranoid anyway, but whenever I go into a building I'm always by the exit or I look out for every possible exit.

Daps
Ok smart guy, when has there ever been a movie where a nicca dressed like special ops member comes in, throws smoke bombs and starts sprayin bullets at the crowd?

You have to understand that this is unprecedented, and mufukkas were confused at first..no one knew what the fukk was happening.

I would have been in this exact theater watching the premier with a friend who had invited me, but I had already bought tickets for the Big Krit show up in Boulder. And yes, chances are, I might had been just as confused as everyone else once shyt started goin down.

But you're a smart tough guy, you prob woulda spotted him before he even got a chance to get that smoke bomb off and tackled him, kicked his ass, and threw him out the theater so everyone else could enjoy the movie...right?

Why the HELL would I think a dude throwing tear gas in a darkened theater is apart of the show? As soon as he throws the first can and gas comes up I'm thinking its some kind of poisonous chemical and trying to get the fukk up out of there. Second of all I'm assuming he went to the middle walkway of the theatre and began shooting and I sit in the front part so I wouldve got the fukk up out of there. When did I say I was gonna kick his ass? The motherfukker had 4 guns on him are you crazy? If you go to movies as much as the average American has and you see something in the theatre that has never happened before youre going to assume something bad is going to happen.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thats prolly what it was...arrogance

but some resilient and tolerant though...they aint used to it

as to joking about tragedy, folk wont do that...folk know better...

but kkkakkk think they know too and try to make lil fun...

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
Why the HELL would I think a dude throwing tear gas in a darkened theater is apart of the show? As soon as he throws the first can and gas comes up I'm thinking its some kind of poisonous chemical and trying to get the fukk up out of there. Second of all I'm assuming he went to the middle walkway of the theatre and began shooting and I sit in the front part so I wouldve got the fukk up out of there. When did I say I was gonna kick his ass? The motherfukker had 4 guns on him are you crazy? If you go to movies as much as the average American has and you see something in the theatre that has never happened before youre going to assume something bad is going to happen.

People didn't even know shyt was real til the tear gas started burning their noses and throats, and then yes, panic set in and people acted accordingly. Unfortunately by that time, bullets were already spraying. My issue is with you calling these victims "idiots"...nobody went to the movies thinkin there was any kind of live performance, let alone they were gonna get murked.

Just get off your high horse bro. Until you're in a situation like that, don't say what you woulda, coulda, shoulda done. And bringing race into this is completely asinine. I'm done with all these "Aurora Shooting" threads...I'll leave you guys to it

Daps
People didn't even know shyt was real til the tear gas started burning their noses and throats, and then yes, panic set in and people acted accordingly. Unfortunately by that time, bullets were already spraying. My issue is with you calling these victims "idiots"...nobody went to the movies thinkin there was any kind of live performance, let alone they were gonna get murked.

Just get off your high horse bro. Until you're in a situation like that, don't say what you woulda, coulda, shoulda done. And bringing race into this is completely asinine. I'm done with all these "Aurora Shooting" threads...I'll leave you guys to it

But they said they thought it was apart of the show. :usure:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Release day midnight showings draw hardcore fans, and hardcore fans like to play dress up.
Ex: Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek -- People show up to the theater in full regalia and get compliments for their costumes.

Y'all are going to act like you've never been to the theater before? Oh. Ok. -_-

The dude was near the front of the theater (near the screen). HE WAS DOWN FRONT! James wasn't aiming high. He shot the ceiling and then sprayed the crowd in front of him.

Minorities like Jarell Brooks (5-6 rows from the back row) arrive LATE with food/drinks they brought from home, and we sit in the back. If it's a midnight release showing, then a bunch of us are bootlegging from THE BACK OF THE THEATER.

White folks come from dinner at a nearby restaurant, arrive 20 min early so they can see every preview, and sit near the front/middle and in the center (not near the aisle if they can help it!).

So...Black folk in the way back didn't have as far to run to get away, and they were already far-ish from James, and they were darker-skinned in the dark (hard to see), and they reacted quickly. White folks were 3 feet from the gun man, directly in front of him/down on his level/not in the elevated back seats, pale faced (EZ to spot in dim light), well-lit by light bouncing off the screen, NOT near aisles nor exits, and reacting slow as shyt. <_<

What is "cac?" cracker ass cracker? short for Caucasian?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I could understand not knowing what was going on initially and being in shock but dude shot up the ceiling first before mowing people down. The shots to the ceiling should've been all the warning needed to get your ass on the floor.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
dabestkeptsecret:
White women do NOT KNOW to hit the deck when bullets are flying! 3 white dudes died wrestling their chicks to the ground cuz bishes aint know to get low!

Even chicken run hispanic Jamie Rohrs (who dropped his baby son & left his low-IQ gf & snoozing daughter) knew to stay down.

But white women were looking around in awe like "This sound system is sooooo realistic! :smile: I feel like I'm actually IN the shoot-out scene. (._. ) Do you smell something, dear?"