So all of the shooting victims were white?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I'm doing it for my brothers and sisters homies!

I seriously had to hold in my cereal for like 2 mins. Or I would of literrally spit that shyt all over my computer screen :bryan:

Ya nikkas aint shyt.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Uncle cac???

:laff:

*dead*
qwop-cosplay-wins-comic-con-2012.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
a lotta those white people being interviewed said they thought it was all "part of the show," :what: they were probably walking into those bullets on purpose.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
a lotta those white people being interviewed said they thought it was all "part of the show," :what: they were probably walking into those bullets on purpose.

I can somewhat understand....who would expect someone to play rambo in a movie theatre. it was probably more just disbelief

but yeah if I was in that theatre, i woulda been the first one hiding in that mufukka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We were dodgin bullets like Barry Sanders. White folks were standing around like :yeshrug: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:noah::bryan:

Daps

:what: are white people this stupid? :snoop: WHEN has there ever been a movie with some kind of live performance before or after. Damn people are a bunch of idiots sometimes.