So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I got you mad af right now:pachaha:

You get on The Coli and try to be who you want to be, I get it you want to be black. I cant blame you being black is the shyt. We start the trends people follow. But when you look in that mirror your complexion is white as whole milk. Nothing wrong with that breh I'm ebony and you Ivory. I don't get it just be happy to be white breh you ain't got to lie to kick. We know you been exposed as a white man why keep lying about it.:sas1:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I got you mad af right now:pachaha:

You get on The Coli and try to be who you want to be, I get it you want to be black. I cant blame you being black is the shyt. We start the trends people follow. But when you look in that mirror your complexion is white as whole milk. Nothing wrong with that breh I'm ebony and you Ivory. I don't get it just be happy to be white breh you ain't got to lie to kick. We know you been exposed as a white man why keep lying about it.:sas1:
You so mad that I made fun of Drake and negged you for your relentlessly caping for that clown that you started following me around, digging through my post history for anything you can find and I'm supposed to be the one that's mad? :laff: you even made your signature about me.

I haven't put 1 second of thought towards you. :heh:

Breh you're a clown.

You can write cac 5000 times and I just :mjlol:

Please. Show me the exposal. Post it.:sas2:

All your nonsense low quality posting is just comedy to me. :russ:

Only thing that's exposed is you got the heart of a bytch and I got you so mad you had to start following me like a puppy and making me your whole world.

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You so mad that I made fun of Drake and negged you for your relentlessly caping for that clown that you started following me around, digging through my post history for anything you can find and I'm supposed to be the one that's mad? :laff: you even made your signature about me.

I haven't put 1 second of thought towards you. :heh:

Breh you're a clown.

You can write cac 5000 times and I just :mjlol:

Please. Show me the exposal. Post it.:sas2:

All your nonsense low quality posting is just comedy to me. :russ:

Only thing that's exposed is you got the heart of a bytch.

You furious about being white it's sad:russ:

Keep talking about Drake when you be on his dikk posting in every thread about that nikka.

You talking about low quality posting when nobody knows you Cac the time you get mention is when you neg somebody for a post from a week ago on some bytch shyt. Got your little panties in a bunch. Only cornballs be on that negging for no reason shyt you a corny ass Cac at the end of the day and nerd at that.:russ:

How many times do your momma have to tell you ain't shyt for you realize that you ain't shyt but a corny ass Cac:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You furious about being white it's sad:russ:

Keep talking about Drake when you be on his dikk posting in every thread about that nikka.

You talking about low quality posting when nobody knows you Cac the time you get mention is when you neg somebody for a post from a week ago on some bytch shyt. Got your little panties in a bunch. Only cornballs be on that negging for no reason shyt you a corny ass Cac at the end of the day and nerd at that.:russ:

How many times do your momma have to tell you ain't shyt for you realize that you ain't shyt but a corny ass Cac:mjlol:
When all else fails,call someone cac 10 times in a post :dead:

I'm honored that I'm on your mind this much. :wow:

You should just go ahead and dedicate your avatar to me as well to make the Cypher complete :blessed:

So only cornballs be on that Negging shyt yet you just tagged a bunch of people to start a rep group dedicated to my honor :dead:

You ain't the brightest :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who all got Negged by this mentally ill fakkit Cac @Prodigal Syndicate

If Y'all want we can do a rep group and rep each other monthly while negging that fakkit since he craving that attention because his parents didn't love him put him in the red have him really in this bytch crying:mjpls:

@wire28 @AquaCityBoy @jayshiggs @Bryan Danielson

Yea, all the cats you tagged was negged by him..... I'm all for repping each other up:salute:

But I have no ill will toward that man:mjlol:

The War over... it ended decisively and anticlimactically last Thursday. I see no further need to fight a war we cant lose. No stakes and nothing is gained and I say that with the utmost respect toward the victors and the losers.

Man let him and other fellas let the breh YYM live :pachaha:

Its time for us to show MERCY

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You should just go ahead and dedicate your avatar to me as well to make the Cypher complete :blessed:

"Jet Life":mjlol:

You a fukking lame

"Google earth Nas"

Corny ass Cac:mjlol:

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea, all the cats you tagged was negged by him..... I'm all for repping each other up:salute:

But I have no ill will toward that man:mjlol:

The War over... it ended decisively and anticlimactically last Thursday. I see no further need to fight a war we cant lose. No stakes and nothing is gained and I say that with the utmost respect toward the victors and the losers.

Man let him and other fellas let the breh YYM live :pachaha:

Its time for us to show MERCY

Nah end that boy career put him on bench I just repped all y'all hit me back let get keep at him

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

So only cornballs be on that Negging shyt yet you just tagged a bunch of people to start a rep group dedicated to my honor :dead:

You ain't the brightest :dead:

I could careless about rep but it seem like you do that's why I'm all for putting your dumb ass in the red feel me:jawalrus:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I could careless about rep but it seem like you do that's why I'm all for putting your dumb ass in the red feel me:jawalrus:
You could care less about rep yet you started following me around like a bytch after I negged you :laff:

It's always the lames that say they don't care that care the most.

:laff:

You gotta get your weight up bytch boy before you do shyt

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at this cornball trying to round up some e friends :laff:
You furious right now don't worry them multiple negs will be coming UNLESS you want to end now and put each other on ignore I'm trying to be a adult about this but I can get reckless if that's what you want:sas1:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You furious right now don't worry them multiple negs will be coming UNLESS you want it now and put each other on ignore I'm trying to be a adult about this but I can get reckless if that's what you want:sas1:
I don't put people on ignore. That's bytch shyt.

Plus it fukks threads when I'm trying to read them.

Do what you feel. :sas2: