So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I pointed out your shilling for Warner Bros. and you start talking about jerking off to trannies and shyt. :scust:

I don't know what your deal is, but stop projecting your tranny fetish on me. :stop:
Ok breh :mjlol:

You posting muscular trannies says everything about what your "wonder woman" is :russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is that sig real homie?
Yes. I wrote it I think ~3 years ago on here you can probably still find it that idiots just too dumb to know how to quote properly.

I affected him so badly he had to make his signature about me.

My father is currently in prison for murder. My mother was a drug addict who died about 3 weeks ago. We reconnected before she died and I took care of her.

I've really been homeless. I've really done shyt in the street I'm not proud of.

As of right now I'm doing fine though. I'm gainfully employed and left all that shyt in the past.

If somebody wants to laugh about my past shyt they can do go ahead and do it it bothers me none.

They wouldn't say shyt to my face though I'd rip their jaw bone off their face.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes. I wrote it I think ~3 years ago on here you can probably still find it that idiots just too dumb to know how to quote properly.

I affected him so badly he had to make his signature about me.

My father is currently in prison for murder. My mother was a drug addict who died about 3 weeks ago. We reconnected before she died and I took care of her.

I've really been homeless. I've really done shyt in the street I'm not proud of.

As of right now I'm doing fine though. I'm gainfully employed and left all that shyt in the past.

If somebody wants to laugh about my past shyt they can do go ahead and do it it bothers me none.

They wouldn't say shyt to my face though I'd rip their jaw bone off their face.
OK thanks. Explains a lot.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah that's fakkit cac @Prodigal Syndicate life story

He some crazy white dude from the whitest part of Canada with horrible parents who shytted on him that's why he on The Coli acting black and looking attention :russ:
Just out of curiosity. Can you find 1 post where I say I'm white?

Or a picture? Anything?

Nah?

Or is it because you're a dumb fukk that doesn't even know how to quote properly and you call everyone a cac that ruffles your p*ssy feathers?

Because I'm not white you remedial fukk.

Of course you're the same gump calling another person who said he would pay to watch a child's brain blown out a "real one" so :mjlol:

Now go back to worshipping drake fakkit.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who all got Negged by this mentally ill fakkit Cac @Prodigal Syndicate

If Y'all want we can do a rep group and rep each other monthly while negging that fakkit since he craving that attention because his parents didn't love him put him in the red have him really in this bytch crying:mjpls:

@wire28 @AquaCityBoy @jayshiggs @Bryan Danielson

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just out of curiosity. Can you find 1 post where I say I'm white?

Or a picture? Anything?

Nah?

Or is it because you're a dumb fukk that doesn't even know how to quote properly and you call everyone a cac that ruffles your p*ssy feathers?

Because I'm not white you remedial fukk.

Of course you're the same gump calling another person who said he would pay to watch a child's brain blown out a "real one" so :mjlol:

Now go back to worshipping drake fakkit.

Why you lying you are white as snow breh I don't even care be white and be happy. I don't get why you on The Coli acting black it ain't that serious