So a man tells you he doesnt want to have sex with you...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
A nikka that ain't abraid if the friendzone? :blessed: i can finally have a male friend now

Nah but for real that's pretty ideal but not normal, I wouldn't help but think there's something going on that i don't know about. My distrust of the situation would probably ruin whatever it us we were trying to build.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
A nikka that ain't abraid if the friendzone? :blessed: i can finally have a male friend now

Nah but for real that's pretty ideal but not normal, I wouldn't help but think there's something going on that i don't know about. My distrust of the situation would probably ruin whatever it us we were trying to build.
LOL I mean it's not typical but it does happen. There are some men like that. When you say distrust what exactly would you be thinking is up?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
LOL I mean it's not typical but it does happen. There are some men like that. When you say distrust what exactly would you be thinking is up?
Maybe he has an std or he has some kind of malfunction that doesn't allow him to get hard. Shoot or my he's an eunuch. I'm sure it does happen but when you have guys go as far as begging to have sex with you it hard to believe....

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he has an std or he has some kind of malfunction that doesn't allow him to get hard. Shoot or my he's an eunuch. I'm sure it does happen but when you have guys go as far as begging to have sex with you it hard to believe....
Yooo all my soda spilled on my screen...a Eunich...lol but damn I mean what you said was real as far as that's how a lot of females feel
but it's just like women always dislike being generalized as a whole but it's kind of like they generalize all of us, contrary to popular belief not every dude is the same in that aspect

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yooo all my soda spilled on my screen...a Eunich...lol but damn I mean what you said was real as far as that's how a lot of females feel
but it's just like women always dislike being generalized as a whole but it's kind of like they generalize all of us, contrary to popular belief not every dude is the same in that aspect
I can dig that. All said and done i would respect him highly, it would be very admirable.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Here's the story I had...there was a woman that I got real close with, to the point where we were like best friends...now everyone could tell that we really liked each other and she kept hinting for us to be fwb...now I was incredibly attracted to her (mentally and physically)..we connected but I felt like if we started down that road (of just being friends with benefits) then later on that situation couldn't change..how you start is how you finish. It's like she wanted the option to renegotiate the contract right after, where I was trying to stay firm to my principles of finding something real/building something.
So @MoonGoddess in that scenario was I being weird?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Here's the story I had...there was a woman that I got real close with, to the point where we were like best friends...now everyone could tell that we really liked each other and she kept hinting for us to be fwb...now I was incredibly attracted to her (mentally and physically)..we connected but I felt like if we started down that road (of just being friends with benefits) then later on that situation couldn't change..how you start is how you finish. It's like she wanted the option to renegotiate the contract right after, where I was trying to stay firm to my principles of finding something real/building something.
So @MoonGoddess in that scenario was I being weird?
Yes, only because it's usually the other way around. You don't usually hear guys say things like that. Usually they'll jump at any chance for sex especially when it's offered with no strings......but I feel like if there was really a connection sex wouldn't change that, if anything it would make it deeper.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yes, only because it's usually the other way around. You don't usually hear guys say things like that. Usually they'll jump at any chance for sex especially when it's offered with no strings......but I feel like if there was really a connection sex wouldn't change that, if anything it would make it deeper.
MoonGoddess said I was weird. Lol coldblooded lady.
And I get it's normally the other way around, but a lot of times with dudes when a man gets comfortable with a situation (FWB) then that's a wrap in our mind. The part about sex not changing the connection, if anything making it deeper is a valid point...hmm

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@MoonGoddess so you think I should have just rolled with it? I dont have a problem with FWB situations but I got the feeling she would switch up and want something more later (which is what I wanted initially)

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
MoonGoddess said I was weird. Lol coldblooded lady.
And I get it's normally the other way around, but a lot of times with dudes when a man gets comfortable with a situation (FWB) then that's a wrap in our mind. The part about sex not changing the connection, if anything making it deeper is a valid point...hmm
I dont think you're weird, i meant the situation lol. Seriously i have never met a guy that had a problem with getting free sex even if they knew that there would be complications in the end. But thats not to say it doesn't happen.
I think it would if you guys were really feeling each other like that. Idk i could be wrong tho. I mean i really don't know how men think, i just go by my experiences and what i've seen.
@MoonGoddess so you think I should have just rolled with it? I dont have a problem with FWB situations but I got the feeling she would switch up and want something more later (which is what I wanted initially)
No, i think you should have done whatever your mind and heart told you to do, as long as you dont feel like you are missing out then you made the right choice. Only you know your mind and if that situation didnt appeal to you then thats it. But like i said it's different go to the locker room and you see many of the guys being validated at the fact that some women lust after them for sex only. They say as long as they get their dikk wet then they could careless. Its hard to find a man or woman for that matter that values theirselves enough to make getting to know a person first the priority in a relationship. Sex can be a powerful, a lot of people use it to get what they want from the opposite sex, when you take that away you take away a powerful tool for some, they then don't know what to do without that power.