So a man tells you he doesnt want to have sex with you...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
i would tell him to stop putting his dikk on a pedestal and that his dikk shouldn't be the most important part of him so he should have sex with me when I want it or I will get it from someone else while pretending to be exclusive until I get what I want from him.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Because he probably said it after she was half butt naked and had been kissing on the sofa for several minutes. You know how men do. fukking teases!

:mjlol:

Some*** women would internalize that and their insecurities would get the best of them. "Why?:why: Is it my body? Did I make a stupid noise? Did I turn him off some how? :dwillhuh:Is he crazy? Is he trying to embarrass me? It's not my breathe I had gum. We both ate garlic Parmesan fries. :jbhmm:Did he notice my ______? Does he think I'm a hoe moving too fast? Is he trying to play me? :upsetfavre:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Some*** women would internalize that and their insecurities would get the best of them. "Why?:why: Is it my body? Did I make a stupid noise? Did I turn him off some how? :dwillhuh:Is he crazy? Is he trying to embarrass me? It's not my breathe I had gum. We both ate garlic Parmesan fries. :jbhmm:Did he notice my ______? Does he think I'm a hoe moving too fast? Is he trying to play me? :upsetfavre:
:laff: yes!!! Start immediately hating that nikka.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i would tell him to stop putting his dikk on a pedestal and that his dikk shouldn't be the most important part of him so he should have sex with me when I want it or I will get it from someone else while pretending to be exclusive until I get what I want from him.

Why these silly games. The relationship he want with you is mych bigger than anything sexual.
Would you a least here him out?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why these silly games. The relationship he want with you is mych bigger than anything sexual.
Would you a least here him out?

no, if he wants me to consider taking him seriously, he has to have sex with me.

but just because we have sex doesn't mean I'm going to take him seriously. he just has to have sex with me for me to think about it. :whoa:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no, if he wants me to consider taking him seriously, he has to have sex with me.

but just because we have sex doesn't mean I'm going to take him seriously. he just has to have sex with me for me to think about it. :whoa:
I'm loving new :troll: you. shyt's hysterical. Watching them get the screw face when you parrot stuff they've said back to them is even funnier. :dead:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

:what:But why does sex matter?