So a Male friend of mine likes to kiss me on the lips

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Via are you white? white girls dont midn that kissin on the lips from friends stuff usally

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He clearly wants to fukk you. Do you take advantage of this? Do you make him take you out on food excursions or have him buy you shyt? Do you hold him hostage with the hope of eventually fukking? You do realize this shyt will all come to a head one day, when he gets fed up of all the BS and trys to fukk. You better check that shyt, if you really don't like it.:youngsabo:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is he European? Just tell him to stop he probably wont ever talk to you again but trust your better off that way cuz he's just around you for that one vulnerable day where you are desperate and horny

Also don't tease him and make it seem like you are more than friends. Girls like keeping guys around who they have no intention to bang cuz they actually like being around and talking to people most guys don't hang around girls they don't want

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:facepalm:

He started doing this a while back while we were at the club...at first I was like :manny: but then he started doing it every time we see each other. :hmm:

His breathe was on five the other night and he had the utter nerve to lean in and give me a huge disgusting kiss right on my lips :wtb:

We've been friends for years now and I don't know how to tell him to stop it and how inappropriate it is. :sadcam:

What should I do brehs? :(

:heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps

He started doing this a while back while we were at the club...at first I was like :manny: but then he started doing it every time we see each other. :hmm:

His breathe was on five the other night and he had the utter nerve to lean in and give me a huge disgusting kiss right on my lips :wtb:

We've been friends for years now and I don't know how to tell him to stop it and how inappropriate it is. :sadcam:

Reach in, pull out his wallet.
Guaranteed conversation point. :skip:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Troll post

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
lick your finger and stick it in his booty and ask him softly " do you wanna RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE......in the back seat of a caddyyyyyyyyyyyyy."