So a Male friend of mine likes to kiss me on the lips

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I didnt do anything wrong :rudy:

Aint my fault this nikka likes to kiss me on the lips. :skip:

I kindly asked him the reasons behind it and he gon tell me " A female friend came back from Italy and did it to me. Now I'm just sharing tradition."

Then he fukked up, should've fukked his female friend upon her return from Italy, you'd be complaining a about a different set of lips. :win:

Daps
first time he did it you should have slapped him. he could have diseases :damn: i had a male who used to try and get some feels through mere hugs. :stopitslime: i put a stop to that instantly.

just tell him you are seeing a guy who would get jealous if he knew that was going on, and it makes you uncomfortable

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:facepalm:

He started doing this a while back while we were at the club...at first I was like :manny: but then he started doing it every time we see each other. :hmm:

His breathe was on five the other night and he had the utter nerve to lean in and give me a huge disgusting kiss right on my lips :wtb:

We've been friends for years now and I don't know how to tell him to stop it and how inappropriate it is. :sadcam:

What should I do brehs? :(

U should do a coli version of that MTV show the friend zone and drop it for.the coli.:jawalrus:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

He started doing this a while back while we were at the club...at first I was like :manny: but then he started doing it every time we see each other. :hmm:

His breathe was on five the other night and he had the utter nerve to lean in and give me a huge disgusting kiss right on my lips :wtb:

We've been friends for years now and I don't know how to tell him to stop it and how inappropriate it is. :sadcam:

Take ur bytch ass problems to lipstick alley where someone might actually give a damn u fat bytch

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It seems the problem is he hasn't told you how he feels about you, so getting upset when he kisses you on the lips because he's kissing all the other chicks on the lips is an excuse to say that you wish your lips was the only he's touching.... :ohhh: I could be wrong though. Friendship just turned into a relationship

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

He might be drinking to much one night while you're alone and that kissing may turn into something you dont want. You better tell him to just stop, nowish. :usure: