So a Male friend of mine likes to kiss me on the lips

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:facepalm:

He started doing this a while back while we were at the club...at first I was like :manny: but then he started doing it every time we see each other. :hmm:

His breathe was on five the other night and he had the utter nerve to lean in and give me a huge disgusting kiss right on my lips :wtb:

We've been friends for years now and I don't know how to tell him to stop it and how inappropriate it is. :sadcam:

What should I do brehs? :(

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thought this was a gator thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lol you seem like the type of chick who would be able to handle this shyt on her own. Tell that nikka to stop cause that is gross. Can't be kissing random female friends n shyt on the lips no matter how close you are to them. Thats weird

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
lol you seem like the type of chick who would be able to handle this shyt on her own. Tell that nikka to stop cause that is gross. Can't be kissing random female friends n shyt on the lips no matter how close you are to them. Thats weird

I know right but the nikka just do it out of no where mane. :sadbron:
:scusthov: Next time he tries to do it turn your head and give him a hug instead.

I tried that before and the nikka turned my head to his and gave me a sloppy smackarue on my lips :damn:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
But I don't see him like that though :wtf:

Plus I heard he kisses all his female friends on the lips and I don't want to end up with a herpe bump on my lip :damn:

I hate when y'all do this. Would it be ok for him to kiss you on the lips if you were in a relationship? Obviously, he likes you but lacks the nuts to straight up tell you, or he doesn't know how to approach the situation. Check the nikka, let him know you don't like being kissed on the lips and the shyt has to stop pronto.