So a Male friend kicked me out of his house early this morning :bryan:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This woulda been better if I knew you were a female from the jump. I was like :what:.

When I read the title I thought one of your boys kicked you out on some Martin shyt .

Other than that it was aight. As someone said earlier, it is little bit late but good job, good effort. :ehh:

Good job good effort? :childplease:

I have the best spin off threads in the coli :smugdraper:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
How do you write like a man? Anyway this is a good ducktale. And wow. You met a POF guy REALLY quick.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
How do you write like a man? Anyway this is a good ducktale. And wow. You met a POF guy REALLY quick.

LMAO Idk breh :bryan:

You can tell these dipshyts dont have any actual interactions with females since they believe a chick cant talk shyt and make up ducktales like nikkas. :ld:

Mane Ima keep u updated on my pof progress :shaq:

Im working on 2 dates for this weekend right now :scheme:

A

A Friend of The People

The problem is, this is a horrible thread. You're not funny, but you tried too hard to be funny riding the coattails of a post made last night. You don't know what you're identity is. You want to troll, but you actually suck at it :sadcam:

nobody will take you seriously, so throw those threads in the bushes. And you have no natural sense of humor so you get threads like this. You clearly are a confused, ignorant, self-hating, pathetic, lost, wench. :usure:

This is really getting old now, I'm worried about your mental health Olivia

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The problem is, this is a horrible thread. You tried too hard to be funny riding the coattails of a post made last night. You don't know what you're identity is. You want to troll, but you actually suck at it :sadcam:

nobody will take you seriously, so throw those threads in the bushes. And you have no natural sense of humor so you get threads like this. You clearly are a confused, ignorant, self-hating, pathetic, lost, wench. :usure:

This is really getting old now, I'm worried about your mental health Olivia

This thread is successful because everyone else thought it was funny except for u fukk faces.

Plus I got my 60 responses so I"m :datazz::takedat::win:

The rest of the shyt u typed is irrelevant to a young gawddess :aicmon:

A

A Friend of The People

This thread is successful because everyone else thought it was funny except for u fukk faces.

Plus I got my 60 responses so I"m :datazz::takedat::win:

The rest of the shyt u typed is irrelevant to a young gawddess :aicmon:

The 2 star average and multiple people shytting on you in this thread speak otherwise. You don't even have 60 replies at this point you liar, but when you do congrats on your gold thread :ooh: You are a parody of a troll, is this what it's come to? Do you want a plat thread Olivia?? I'll give you one right now since you crave the attention

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The 2 star average and multiple people shytting on you in this thread speak otherwise. You don't even have 60 replies at this point you liar, but when you do congrats on your gold thread :ooh: You are a parody of a troll, is this what it's come to? Do you want a plat thread Olivia?? I'll give you one right now since you crave the attention

:stop:

Now
tumblr_m727xd0vXv1rxde6go1_500.png

That's really something to be proud of??? :snoop:

:comeon:

Of course it is :shaq:

My thread success rate is :win: