Baton Rouge, Boosieana
boo-o.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You made a thread in Event Staff with the Via name begging them to give you this name back. The thread has since been deleted. Pathetic ass bytch :stopitslime:

First the fukk off u no name unknown fakkit I aint beg for shyt...I made a thread to change my name back to my og name on here.

Its a shame that u fukks keeping tabs on me when I dont even know who ANY OF U MFS ARE :sadcam:
ALso I didnt even notice that my thread was deleted until u bought it up. :rudy:

It was more than likely deleted so u fukks wont be asking the admin to change ur names too.
And its several of u fukk faces. :what:

Ure the pathetic one...keeping tabs on a bytch u dont even know on a message board? Who does that? :facepalm:

so this dumb bytch via the tranny is trying to refresh her identity again :scusthov: its actually getting quite sad....what kind of trilin bytch makes a post like this?

I aint trying to refresh shyt u fukk dweeb :damn:

This is MY ORIGINAL NAME ON HERE MARTY KAAN/OHH MARTY fukk face :scheme:

Also this is an obvious spin off/mock thread of the one made by another poster early this morning.

bytch got more names than e40 and big boi put together

I sure do :leon:

and I bet u know every last one of them by hard dont u bytch? :devil:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
This woulda been better if I knew you were a female from the jump. I was like :what:.

When I read the title I thought one of your boys kicked you out on some Martin shyt .

Other than that it was aight. As someone said earlier, it is little bit late but good job, good effort. :ehh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
First the fukk off u no name unknown fakkit I aint beg for shyt...I made a thread to change my name back to my og name on here.

Its a shame that u fukks keeping tabs on me when I dont even know who ANY OF U MFS ARE :sadcam:
ALso I didnt even notice that my thread was deleted until u bought it up. :rudy:

It was more than likely deleted so u fukks wont be asking the admin to change ur names too.
And its several of u fukk faces. :what:

Ure the pathetic one...keeping tabs on a bytch u dont even know on a message board? Who does that? :facepalm:

I aint trying to refresh shyt u fukk dweeb :damn:

This is MY ORIGINAL NAME ON HERE MARTY KAAN/OHH MARTY fukk face :scheme:

Also this is an obvious spin off/mock thread of the one made by another poster early this morning.

I sure do :leon:

and I bet u know every last one of them by hard dont u? :devil:

Via the blob aka marty 3names that drita, some more shyt im like :damn:
U and havoc neck and neck for most posts