So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
X0ljG.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:

I'm not going to ask how you know all this.

The only thing I know is I never have and never will fukk some back alley bytch. Meaning you meet her in the club , take her out back turn her away from you have her bend over and you put it in for a couple mins then dip out.

I'm always getting that laid down full frontal view of the p*ssy and if it don't pass the basic look test. I'm getting the fukk outta there.

And don't tell me plastic surgeries can make it look authentic.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I'm not going to ask how you know all this.

The only thing I know is I never have and never will fukk some back alley bytch. Meaning you meet her in the club , take her out back turn her away from you have her bend over and you put it in for a couple mins then dip out.

I'm always getting that laid down full frontal view of the p*ssy and if it don't pass the basic look test. I'm getting the fukk outta there.

And don't tell me plastic surgeries can make it look authentic.

It's cool. I'm a woman. I learned about it because I spent a huge chunk of my life around gay men.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Damn y'all fukked up
I wouldn't make fun of old dude
Cuz I myself would be already suicidal after doing that shyt

Mods plz delete this shyt
Personal attacks like this shouldn't be allowed
He made a post about it though....:what:....he never should have said anything in the first place if he didn't want his business out there....he brought it upon himself.....:manny:....

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He made a post about it though....:what:....he never should have said anything in the first place if he didn't want his business out there....he brought it upon himself.....:manny:....
Y'all pouring salt in the wound
Maybe he don't care
But it's still wrong to me

Status
Not open for further replies.