So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Wait what the fukk does he mean she didn't let him all the way in the p*ssy at first:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
Fiction writers are looking at this shyt like

2149832_o.gif

because the shyt in the OP? You can't make it up.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
No Not The Breh @Doctor Wily :laugh:

Dude Said "I'll Take The L On This One" As If He Swindled Outta 10 Bucks

Man I Woulda Murdered That Dude

Look For Love In All The Wrong Places Brehs
Of course I'll take the L.

I'm not gonna go back and forth for hours on some bullshyt that was a one-off and was completly forgotten about till I posted that ad again.

And there's no way I'd go back to beat the shyt out of this person , it's not worth my time tbh.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No Not The Breh @Doctor Wily :laugh:

Dude Said "I'll Take The L On This One" As If He Swindled Outta 10 Bucks

Man I Woulda Murdered That Dude

Look For Love In All The Wrong Places Brehs
This is why that sailor killed that one tranny in Mississippi. Then people feel sorry for em when they get got. Can't be out here tricking nikkas. And brehs gotta investigate who they gonna fukk more.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Wait what the fukk does he mean she didn't let him all the way in the p*ssy at first:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Of course I'll take the L.

I'm not gonna go back and forth for hours on some bullshyt that was a one-off and was completly forgotten about till I posted that ad again.

And there's no way I'd go back to beat the shyt out of this person , it's not worth my time tbh.
21ljzom.jpg

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:
So basically he had sex with an inverted penis? :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.