Snyder had a plan & Infinity War makes me wish WB had let him do his thing

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Wherever u stand on Snyder we all can agree that Justice League would have been a better film had they stuck with his vision. And a couple films down the line we would have inevitably had a huge Brainac/Darkseid moment.

MOS was fine, BVS had it's issues but was solid....Wonder Woman was...alright.

I'm a DC head but I completely expect every single live action film in the pipeline to be a complete critical and commercial failure. (Dafuq is up with Shizams fake ass muscles?...and I hope Aquaman doesn't suck) And it's all because they didn't have faith in the Zack man

And it's exactly what they (the execs) deserve

It's just not what we deserve though

Is it possible for them to bring him back?

:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With all do respect:lolbron:

4bUV7Ls.gif

We don’t want Zack Snyder vision.......

If anything we want SCOTT SNYDER vision

Scott Snyder>>>>>>>>Zack Snyder and that can’t be disputed

Martha

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nah. I mean anything is possible but the execs stopped fukking with Snyder before he even started working on Justice league.

WB got greedy and stupid after Man of Steel and it all went downhill from there.

As for the future DC films, the only ones for certain are Aquaman, Shazam and Wonder Woman 2. All them other movies are just ideas at this point.

It's been 5 years since Man of Steel and we still ain't got a sequel and probably won't anytime soon.

I think Aquaman will be good but box office wise it's in a tough spot.

Shazam is light and distant from the DCEU so who knows. Wonder Woman 2 is in good hands.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea no snyder is garbage af, visuals and fights are top notch tho give him his credit there but fukk no. mos was good to me but it was missing keys things as a superman story but still ok...bvs ruined my trust of this dikkhead

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah. The executives stepped on his toes the whole way through. At the very least they should've let him finish Justice League.
Hopefully the WB executives learned how to stay far away and like the filmmakers tell their story.

But here my and a lot of our views here.

Why does Zack have to do "HIS" vision of MOS, BvS and DC Universe instead of giving us the DC VISION thats already perfectly mapped out and just need to be executed in live action form?

A tweak HERE and THERE is ok... I mean who hasnt done that.....

But to completely be arrogant and be on some "I'm gonna do it my way cuz I'm smarter than DC" is crazy.

I dont blame the WB/DC EXECUTIVES to step on his toes...... this isnt the filmmakers story to tell. The comic book writers already told the story... the filmmakers just need to make the damn film.

I feel like if they can just get a couple of those on the books and execute it well.... THEN we will be ready to see these guys stray away and do their own thing

Hence the best Snyder they have on the DC side is Scott and I actually trust Scott

Martha

Daps
He's a hit or miss. MOS is one of my top 5 fave of all time where BvS and suckerpunch was asscheeks. Sometimes being over creative can fukk you up. He allowed WB to chop and screw his project that he fukked up and in turn made it worse. Hopefully he learns from this and is able to bounce back. I think Aquaman will be the only project to succeed. Shazam will be mediocre and WW2 will be a 1 hit wonder since Cheetara casting is terrible.

Edit: Also the casting for Lex Luthor fukked the whole movie up. Putting Jolly ranchers in another nikkas mouth and licking your fingers ain't Harlem.
:dame:

Last edited:
Daps
But here my and a lot of our views here.

Why does Zack have to do "HIS" vision of MOS, BvS and DC Universe instead of giving us the DC VISION thats already perfectly mapped out and just need to be executed in live action form?

A tweak HERE and THERE is ok... I mean who hasnt done that.....

But to completely be arrogant and be on some "I'm gonna do it my way cuz I'm smarter than DC" is crazy.

I dont blame the WB/DC EXECUTIVES to step on his toes...... this isnt the filmmakers story to tell. The comic book writers already told the story... the filmmakers just need to make the damn film.

I feel like if they can just get a couple of those on the books and execute it well.... THEN we will be ready to see these guys stray away and do their own thing

Hence the best Snyder they have on the DC side is Scott and I actually trust Scott

Martha

I try to avoid the Marvel/DC comparisons like the plague round here. (Altho i enjoy reading the fukkery from time to time) but this has to be one of the realest and most concise responses ive come across. :salute:Having access to such a rich and extensive lore in comics should have propelled DC to the forefront. Just mine whats been there for decades.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yeah. The executives stepped on his toes the whole way through. At the very least they should've let him finish Justice League.
Hopefully the WB executives learned how to stay far away and like the filmmakers tell their story.
His daughter died and he bowed out. Y'all acting like they canned him for performance. These shytastic movies are making WB bank. They don't care if they're good. They put asses in seats and drive toy sales.

He had damn near full oversight, a director, of these dc films. They were made to match his style. Marvel hasn't done something like that and never will. It's obvious why. A director can't head a franchise composed of dramatically different themes.