"Snowpiercer" TV Show in the Works

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Nicca who didn't watch this shiet, missed out on piff, but keep talking about wack boys

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm on episode 3 right now, this is better than I expected.
The show is a bit meh in some regards but it has some good suspense/action and the acting from Daveed Diggs and Jennifer Connely is good.

New season comes out next month

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
People need to be watching this right now. There's so many direct allegories to what is being put on front street in our current situation for the world to see. Doesn't hurt that it's a very well put-together show, even if Daveed Diggs' voice bothers me and them dreads look triddash... dude is doing a better job with this than Chris Evans did. Not much of a stretch for any black man to play someone marginalized and shat on until his skills were needed, though - it's too true to our reality, so I get it.

Side note: the fall-off of Jennifer Connelly physically has to be Top-5, right? It's Alba-level curve-shedding.

Jennifer Connely is 50. She looks great for her age

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ned stark seems to have watch jamie lannister's performance in the first season and decided," I am going for that"

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just binged it after seeing Sean Bean in a commercial for season two. He’s one of my favorite actors so I ran through the whole first season in a couple days and I enjoyed it much more than I was expecting. Kinda corny at points but definitely solid.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
SySM8wV.gif