Snoop probably help have PAC killed

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Pieces are connecting. At that time snoop was flying over to see puffy secretly behind suge back. Maybe he was flying over giving puffy info on suge and pac??? Snoop was crips btw. Puffy hired crips as security. Thats why Pac distanced himself from snoop? Being quiet on interviews, not talking, no emotion? Look at interviews with pac and snoop. Quiet as a mouse. Snoop knew,remember Suge said pac punch him in the stomach for fuccing with Puff :ohhh:

listen to this punk b!tch after he got your trailer shot up for new york new york

i still respect what you did for the game snoop but you help that b!tch puffy kill the great :pacspit:

Last edited:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Their last moments were tense but I don't believe Pac was punching on him
not arguing with you..but Suge and his bloods use to whip on snoop and his crew know facts..and then pac came in whipping on niccas and snoop got tired of that and sided with puffy to get rid of these guys that he couldn't do because suge was taking his money and puffy had money just think

tumblr_inline_n8ok442Rwo1s8u9k3.gif

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
i wouldnt go that far breh

but snoop' p*ssy ass was def acting funny the first years after pac died. hangin out with puff daddy and 'em, not doin any tribute songs, etc..naughty by nature and richie rich had to do them shyts for pac. this was supposed to be pacs homie :stopitslime:.