:snoop: look at this baby smoking weed

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeah breh that's real funny :stopitslime:
Of course the fact that he's smoking weed is sad and the adult should be locked up. That should go unsaid.
Did I find the fact he was hitting it like a grown man amusing? Yea:manny:

these degenerate negros should be sterilized. they cant even take care of themselves but stay busting in every other woman they can get their dikk in; got 4 kids running around; oldest one is 9 and cant read... yet, the negro; he still blames white supremacy for everything... zero accountability... and the cycle continues... its never ending. the way things look the black community will be no different in 200 years.

you were part of who i was talking about too. thought the shyt was real funny; a grown ass man in his 30s smh

As a grown black man in in my 30s Id never refer to my own people as degenerates. You use the same racist rhetoric that white supremacists use to describe your own people. Talking about how your own people should be sterilized when some of your people really have been sterilized. Referring to your own people as "the negro". Tbh I found your post to be more offensive than the video

Last edited:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
yall are so quick to call anyone a c00n; most of the time, simply for not agreeing with the coli consensus. is c00n not an archaic white supremacist epithet? but its a problem when I use negro.. the selective outrage....now we're in a circular argument focusing on what I said; rather than the actual problem; the whole reason I even said what I said. focus on ones opinion, rather than the degenerates whose actions are destroying the black community.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Of course the fact that he's smoking weed is sad and the adult should be locked up. That should go unsaid.
Did I find the fact he was hitting it like a grown man amusing? Yea:manny:

As a grown black man in in my 30s Id never refer to my own people as degenerates. You use the same racist rhetoric that white supremacists use to describe your own people. Talking about how your own people should be sterilized when some of your people really have been sterilized. Referring to your own people as "the negro". Tbh I found your post to be more offensive than the video

Degenerate and sterilized might be a bit much, but you gotta call a spade a spade too. We sugarcoat and plea cop for mufukkaz who don't deserve it WAY too much

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
yall are so quick to call anyone a c00n; most of the time, simply for not agreeing with the coli consensus. is c00n not an archaic white supremacist epithet? but its a problem when I use negro.. the selective outrage....now we're in a circular argument focusing on what I said; rather than the actual problem; the whole reason I even said what I said. focus on ones opinion, rather than the degenerates whose actions are destroying the black community.
We all kno c00n is damn near a running joke on the coli. But in your posts in this thread you've used these terms
"street monkeys"
"the negro"
"degenerates"
Sounds like some white mans burden rhetoric. If some white supremacists saw this video they would be using the same words. You are using them to describe your own people. So of course Im gonna focus on what you said cuz to me that's an actual problem too. That same attitude is even more destructive to the black community than a kid smoking weed imo

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Degenerate and sterilized might be a bit much, but you gotta call a spade a spade too. We sugarcoat and plea cop for mufukkaz who don't deserve it WAY too much
Im not gonna front. I kno im guilty of sugarcoating and copping pleas for my people. Im in no way condoning anything in that video but obviously this is an adult who is undereducated. Are supposed to take blame for our schools being so fukked up?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im not gonna front. I kno im guilty of sugarcoating and copping pleas for my people. Im in no way condoning anything in that video but obviously this is an adult who is undereducated. Are supposed to take blame for our schools being so fukked up?

Many cats graduate from "bad" schools and don't act like clowns though.

I'm done making excuses for these clown ass nikkaz breh

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
We all kno c00n is damn near a running joke on the coli. But in your posts in this thread you've used these terms
"street monkeys"
"the negro"
"degenerates"
Sounds like some white mans burden rhetoric. If some white supremacists saw this video they would be using the same words. You are using them to describe your own people. So of course Im gonna focus on what you said cuz to me that's an actual problem too. That same attitude is even more destructive to the black community than a kid smoking weed imo
me being hard on nikkas, making harsh statements, through SPEECH, is more destructive to the black community than these savages detrimental ACTIONS? you are out of your mind. tired of these excuses. want to blame everybody else. not taking accountability is one of the biggest problems

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
The solutions is economic empowerment, the murder rate went up in Chicago this year after jobs programs for youth were cut. No jobs, crime goes up, jobs, crimes go down, its real simple

But you didn't have no solutions yourself you bum ass nikka, all you posted was savages, murder rate and some dumb ass smileys
So you waiting for a handout from white people huh

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
every other word on here is nikka or c00n; but yall want to complain about negro or the other harsh reality Ive used. really I dont give a fukk. stop defending this behavior and making excuses.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okay bytch

:mjlol:
Damn this is too easy

Limited vocabulary:mjlol:

Can't have a discuss without trying to insult somebody:mjlol:

You part of the problem too many black people are dim witted and lack education

Chicago blacks are just as lost as you idiot

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
me being hard on nikkas, making harsh statements, through SPEECH, is more destructive to the black community than these savages detrimental ACTIONS? you are out of your mind. tired of these excuses. want to blame everybody else. not taking accountability is one of the biggest problems
Your taking the actions of one adult and casting blame on all the "street monkeys and degenerates " in our community. Yea that's definitely worse. Words are very powerful. You coulda just said it was fukked up but you decided to go off on a J Edgar Hoover type rant