:snoop: look at this baby smoking weed

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
these street monkeys need to be sterilized. some of you clowns think this is funny too smh

33lcxlj.png

Negged

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again, shut the fukk up, Chicago has a lot of black murders in totality because there's over 900K blacks in the metro area.

It's not even top 10 for murder rate.
Report: 82 shot, 14 fatally, over holiday weekend in Chicago
#neverforget
33lcxlj.png

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snoop: Stop making excuses and look for solutions

The solutions is economic empowerment, the murder rate went up in Chicago this year after jobs programs for youth were cut. No jobs, crime goes up, jobs, crimes go down, its real simple

But you didn't have no solutions yourself you bum ass nikka, all you posted was savages, murder rate and some dumb ass smileys

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The solutions is economic empowerment, the murder rate went up in Chicago this year after jobs programs for youth were cut. No jobs, crime goes up, jobs, crimes go down, its real simple

But you didn't have no solutions yourself you bum ass nikka, all you posted was savages, murder rate and some dumb ass smileys
:mjlol: Ok savage

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
these degenerate negros should be sterilized. they cant even take care of themselves but stay busting in every other woman they can get their dikk in; got 4 kids running around; oldest one is 9 and cant read... yet, the negro; he still blames white supremacy for everything... zero accountability... and the cycle continues... its never ending. the way things look the black community will be no different in 200 years.

you were part of who i was talking about too. thought the shyt was real funny; a grown ass man in his 30s smh