Daps
Reppin
NULL
a69c9729dc54bcaa45893f73fe14ad5a.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea this nikka stated something mad obvious that flew over all of our heads for well over 2 decades

The fukk she need a test for to do fake Love scenes?

:ohhh:

Pac was such a dumbass and a nut sometimes. And we all saw that clip all the time when we were younger when he was joking about what happened and how he got the "This number has been disconnected" and started laughing about it. he even said right after that its all love and if he saw her again he would give her a hug or whatever.

Cause he knew he fukked up. I mean dude put up the best hit list in human history but he missed out on one big one with janet cause of his big mouth :snoop:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is for the people who say Marlon was Pac''s close friend who knew everything about him. nikka didn't even hang out wit Pac off set. They had a work relationship. Like I said before.
"Tupac wouldn't hurt a fly, he was a good kid and great actor, but my mom wouldn't let me hang out with him for some reason:troll:"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word around town, Salli got tired of fukking with "soft"/in the closest Hollywood weirdos....AKA the "Beard" life.

So she was starving.Got a lil bit of regular dikk & went stark raving mad.They say she especially had a penchant for rappers.

You'd be surprise.A lot of these celebrity chicks live a mundane existence, fukking with mundane Hollywood weirdos.

My uncle used to be a concert promoter.I remember this one time when he refused to let me meet Jasmine Guy.He said to me, "She'd probably become obsessed with you.You're her type.She'd definitely go crazy of your azz" I'm looking like:dahell:

But then he explained to me that some of these celeb chicks have a "fetish" for normal/straight acting guys.It brings them a sense of normalcy...."realness"

Its funny cause last year in JBO i remember a poster bringing up Teanna Trump and how he noticed those real weird slutty chicks always got this spaced out look in their eyes and if you look close you can see it.

Jasmine Guy is still into Pac and if not the previous year i think years back she was hosting some Pac tribute or something and Afeni was around. Even at this old age she got those wide bugged out eyes. I cant explain but you know what i'm talking. Not every regular hoe has it but almost every chick with bugged out/spaced out wide eye looks are hoes...If you get what im saying

I mean come on...

slide_371192_4289930_free.jpg

I'm exagerrating and it means nothing? We all know the Biggie "I Got A Story To Tell" track right? And how it was confirmed it was about Anthony Mason? This was Anthony Mason's girlfriend at the time

monica-bryant.jpg

:mindblown: :dahell: :snoop:

Just google Anthony Mason girlfriend biggie or whatever keywords and you will see the same pic and the info on her. But that just like Jasmine is a pic of her today. Even though allegedly she didn't fukk Biggie and it was actually his homeboy and he just put himself in the song....she was still also known to be a big thot.

This shyt is creepy man...Every time a chick with bugged out eyes :wow:

As for Salli Richardson you all may be right but do we know what year that pic of her, Jada and Pac was? Cause Snoop said when Pac was on Death Row this happened so it would have been when he came out of prison from October 95 onwards.

Also did research on her and found out she been married to her long term boyfriend since 2002 :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

Salli-Richardson.jpg

*SIGHS* First of all we all know we men have a Madonna/Whore complex where we love and hate hoes at the same time.But if the bio was correct and not wrong....about the "married long term boyfriend" part...then im even more disgusted. Was this chick really with a guy saying it was ok for her to fukk around and ill be cool with you? What kind of garbage? Or was he just a stay at home guy who let her fukk around?

So she is 49 now ..15 years ago she would have been 34, so she is one of those rare breed of women who realize early how much they hoed around and try to get wifed up around that time. Other women will try it in their 40s. So she made sure she got with a guy who she knows likely would stay with her forever. THis is the part that annoys me though. I know hoes doesnt mean someone is a bad person and a chick can be a ho and be the nicest person but i get disgusted by how easily some of these chicks do this all the time

i know rappers especially are obsessed with "your girl" and laugh about shyt like this but it bothers me :snoop:

Women need to start getting blacklisted if they have hoe reputations. I don't care if they are nice people like Jada Pinkett and Salli Richardson.

I guess we gotta blame the guys more though. Like nah son if the bytch had you waiting around to marry her while she fukked everyone...tell her to kick rocks.

So while i'm typing this i found this:

Throwback: Tupac & Jada Pinkett @ A Low Down Dirty Shame Event (1994)

We all seen the pics for years and now we have a date. So this pic with Jada and Salli is from 94. Unless Snoop was wrong and he fukked Snoop's "main chick" before Death Row...then we have the wrong person. It cant be Salli ...I mean i'm sure he fukked her but i mean if Snoop isn't high again maybe its someone else. Snoop is an idiot though cause he brought up how he was getting even more p*ssy on Death Row when Pac came and you would think that would mean he is saying this main chick was after Pac came but with his dumbass he probably messed up the year.

He met Pac for the first time at a Poetic Justice party in 93 so he knew him before Death Row too