Snoop Dogg talks Tupac smashing his main chick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Himself. He talked about it on the Foxxhole back in '07.

Word around town, Salli got tired of fukking with "soft"/in the closest Hollywood weirdos....AKA the "Beard" life.

So she was starving.Got a lil bit of regular dikk & went stark raving mad.They say she especially had a penchant for rappers.

You'd be surprise.A lot of these celebrity chicks live a mundane existence, fukking with mundane Hollywood weirdos.

My uncle used to be a concert promoter.I remember this one time when he refused to let me meet Jasmine Guy.He said to me, "She'd probably become obsessed with you.You're her type.She'd definitely go crazy of your azz" I'm looking like:dahell:

But then he explained to me that some of these celeb chicks have a "fetish" for normal/straight acting guys.It brings them a sense of normalcy...."realness"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Word around town, Salli got tired of fukking with "soft"/in the closest Hollywood weirdos....AKA the "Beard" life.

So she was starving.Got a lil bit of regular dikk & went stark raving mad.They say she especially had a penchant for rappers.

You'd be surprise.A lot of these celebrity chicks live a mundane existence, fukking with mundane Hollywood weirdos.

My uncle used to be a concert promoter.I remember this one time when he refused to let me meet Jasmine Guy.He said to me, "She'd probably become obsessed with you.You're her type.She'd definitely go crazy of your azz" I'm looking like:dahell:

But then he explained to me that some of these celeb chicks have a "fetish" for normal/straight acting guys.It brings them a sense of normalcy...."realness"
You shoulda hit that.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

I hear you. But Jasmine Guy? I dont have any info about her really but from my tiny memory wasnt she kinda stuck-up or w/e most of the time? Idk. I think ive heard that before. Would be crazy ironic if what you sayin is true.

But what most of us - and people in general - forget is that these celebs are regular folks. We forget becuz they not reachable like dat and live in a higher tax bracket, but they still regular. So some of them are hoes, some of them deal with gay/drug issues, some deal with depression etc etc. So i think you're right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you. But Jasmine Guy? I dont have any info about her really but from my tiny memory wasnt she kinda stuck-up or w/e most of the time? Idk. I think ive heard that before. Would be crazy ironic if what you sayin is true.

But what most of us - and people in general - forget is that these celebs are regular folks. We forget becuz they not reachable like dat and live in a higher tax bracket, but they still regular. So some of them are hoes, some of them deal with gay/drug issues, some deal with depression etc etc. So i think you're right.

My uncle was cool with Jasmine Guy.I don't know how she was with other folks, but he liked her.

At the same time, he recognized that she was lil "nutty" in the head.

Only thing about my unk, he was never around.He'd pop up every other Thanksgiving and tell me this shyt.

I just remember how he'd get aggy when he'd catch me and my brother oogling over Hollywood chicks.He'd literally look at us like :beli: "Y'all could fukk that bytch".....like he was empowering us or some shyt.

He knew the real deal with some of these Hollywood chicks.

Nicca never tried to hook us up with any of em, tho:martin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's not the full thing, but I find a lil snippet of that interview here

Oral History: Tupac’s Acting Career Told Through His Co-Stars And Producers (PT. 2)
Wayans:[My mom] was like, “[Tupac] is a nice boy but he has a bad element around him. My mom told me not to hang out with him. But we hung out on set mostly and that’s when he went through a lot of troubles. I kind of listened to my moms. It wasn’t about him. It was the cloud of trouble around him.

This is for the people who say Marlon was Pac''s close friend who knew everything about him. nikka didn't even hang out wit Pac off set. They had a work relationship. Like I said before.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
This is for the people who say Marlon was Pac''s close friend who knew everything about him. nikka didn't even hang out wit Pac off set. They had a work relationship. Like I said before.
yea a lot of nikkas tried to use marlon's silly ass to downplay Pac's thug nature

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I was tryna tell em they had a work relationship and wasn't cool like that.

Safe negroes always try to extinguish the fiery nature of a rebellious brother.

They don't need all that "foolishness" going on up in "Massas" house

"Gone get from' round here"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2pac already knew about Snoop baby mama future wife at the time. He was doing Snoop a favor :manny:

Trying to keep that black love together keep Snoop accountable as a father :banderas:

Pac was a real man :mjcry:

I recall Snoop saying something similar to that before