Snoop Dogg and Pharrell - Lets Get Blown Apperciation thread

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Pharrell was quite the song producer shopping songs like this around the industry

A collection of singles he produced is an album of songs that really made their mark, soundtrack to a time

but nahhh when you find yourself getting nostalgic over McGarbage it's time to develop a hobby of your own

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Snoop fitted like a glove on Neptunes production….:wow:

People act like Snoop only had 1 classic and that’s it….his run from Top Dogg to The Blue Carpet Treatment was good-great. He became a much better artist during that run imo. Even Ego Trippin had some slaps.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
My joint right here
It connects me from when I joined the military to when I was still a normal human....
A few other songs as well that came out around this time...

I'm smoking gas pardon me ramblin

Shame dude is moving so goofy but that album is a monster,Dre peaked during that era and Game made good on the anticipation. I miss that era when albums were released with way more pressure on the artist to deliver, actually rising to the challenge.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My joint right here
It connects me from when I joined the military to when I was still a normal human....
A few other songs as well that came out around this time...

I'm smoking gas pardon me ramblin

I miss that ole school G Funk Cali sound, and Hi Tek a Ohio breh somehow brought the feeling back with this jawn :whew:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Another one of Snoop's classic songs off of a classic album in his actual prime. So many ppl hold him to only his rookie years and Doggystyle being his only classic. To which I say is just categorically false. I even heard and read he's just living off of Doggystyle. There's a reason he was still racking up platinum album after platinum album in the 2000s. And those were real physical sales. This was a great album.

This was my favorite joint of that album

I’m about to have a full blown concert in the gym tonight :damn:

That album man…and co-sign this being the best song

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
i went back n listen ...n that nikka atleast 2 albums that shyt on doggystyle ...i mean doggystyle is good nostalgia ....but snoop didn't really need dre n the stuff brought to the table was meh

doggystyle is my favorite rap album ever

but he was rapping better on Doggfather. Top Dogg (best rapping performance).
Last Meal & Blue Carpet Treatment.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Shame dude is moving so goofy but that album is a monster,Dre peaked during that era and Game made good on the anticipation. I miss that era when albums were released with way more pressure on the artist to deliver, actually rising to the challenge.

S Tier album

up there with albums like 2001s, Me Against the Worlds OB4CL & Chronics:yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This era of Snoop is partly why I said this in the NLU thread

If you’re of a certain age west coast music is low key in your DNA. It might be deep down pause but it’s there simply bc of how they dominated the early 90s. Then there was a time in the early 00s when there would occasionally be a traditional Cali song that blew up mainstream; We can freak it, G’d Up, Boss’ Life… then that type of music kinda died mainstream

R&G album w/ Neptunes had a more universal sound and he knocked it out the park but on blue carpet and the the 213 album man Snoop stayed with a Cali sounding anthem or a Cali feel good track

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Snoop fitted like a glove on Neptunes production….:wow:

People act like Snoop only had 1 classic and that’s it….his run from Top Dogg to The Blue Carpet Treatment was good-great. He became a much better artist during that run imo. Even Ego Trippin had some slaps.
^^^ This man knows the deal.