Snoop Dogg and Pharrell - Lets Get Blown Apperciation thread

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Another one of Snoop's classic songs off of a classic album in his actual prime. So many ppl hold him to only his rookie years and Doggystyle being his only classic. To which I say is just categorically false. I even heard and read he's just living off of Doggystyle. There's a reason he was still racking up platinum album after platinum album in the 2000s. And those were real physical sales. This was a great album.

This was my favorite joint of that album

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Another one of Snoop's classic songs off of a classic album in his actual prime. So many ppl hold him to only his rookie years and Doggystyle being his only classic. To which I say is just categorically false. I even heard and read he's just living off of Doggystyle. There's a reason he was still racking up platinum album after platinum album in the 2000s. And those were real physical sales. This was a great album.

This was my favorite joint of that album

you consider the 2000s to be snoop prime?:leon:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:manny:

Legit think Pharrell had bigger ambitions and knew he could write/sing/produce on his own just fine (as we’ve seen).

Not trying to diminish Chad but this business is a delicate balance and you can’t just only be a creative force if you wanna be in music business and not just the music part.

They have their issues now it will play out how it will play out but it’s not 2000 anymore or 1996. Everyone grew up and you either rock with what’s going on or do your own thing.

Some people just know how to thrive on their own and the stuff you did as a unit at your apex gets old at some point.

I kinda miss the early BBC era/In My Mind Pharrell but dude is like 51 with kids and his hand in a lot of shyt. Time to evolve.

Pharrell wants solo rights to the Neptunes name. Thats not really cool. Unless he buys ol boy out. That's what that legal battle is about.

Nobody is questioning Pharrell talents or achievements. He been a solo act on all fronts for what, 20 years now? Then he throws the homies a bone on his N.E.R.D. group shyt

But when they were cooking together as the Neptunes that was both of them :hubie: . Neptunes ain't a solo act

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yeah i think so too. was just surprised
i went back n listen ...n that nikka atleast 2 albums that shyt on doggystyle ...i mean doggystyle is good nostalgia ....but snoop didn't really need dre n the stuff brought to the table was meh