Snoop and Suge cool now?

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like after their primes over pretty much all these dudes (who dont have bodies and bullets behind their beefs) are gonna squash their shyt

It's kinda like how Chris and Weebay were in the jail talking to each other....end of the day that was just a chapter of life that's over, no point in being bitter about it if y'all both reach the other side

Weebay was locked up way before the Stanfield organisation came on the scene.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What killed death row was their immaturity...ALL of them came from rough backgrounds and just didn't know how to control their emotions when things got hot. Their downfall was inevitable, but glad to see they are no longer beefing.

That is most rap conglomerates, though. Immature hotheads beefing over petty bullshyt and doing dumb shyt that could have been avoided, now doing years behind bars over bullshyt.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Snoop was trying to negotiate this meeting years ago he held a summit for west coast acts to meet up and squash their beefs he invited Suge but he didn't show up, i'm glad to see it's official now.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop was trying to negotiate this meeting years ago he held a summit for west coast acts to meet up and squash their beefs he invited Suge but he didn't show up, i'm glad to see it's official now.

u mean when farrakhan was there?

thought suge was in jail when this happend ..

good to see snoop and suge in the same pic tho,makes u wonder what snoop thinks of pacs murder in 2013 ..

Puluhostyle

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a0yqua.jpg

From what video is this?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I'm glad to see they're cool.

Good or bad they're linked as a part of history. Regardless of some of the shyt I've heard and read about the things surrounding it, the Death Row era produced/influenced a lot of my favorite music.

-P-

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There'll be hope for the middle east the day Puffy and Suge will be cool with each other..
This isn't that surprising. Good to see though..

c/s for dude to make one of his associates drink his piss in an attempt to get closer to him...the hate is/was strong :snoop:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I guess after all the L's Suge has taken over the years and his dwindling empire, Snoop no longer sees him as a threat. But nikkas have died over the beef between these two. We could call a truce but i never could be cool with you again.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
yup,nomore swagged snoop with gangsta hair styles.now hes just a old dusty lookin rasta wanna be.

Snoop Lion feat. Angela Hunte - Here Comes The King - YouTube

that nikka den smoked hisself stupid!

between now and next year at this time Snoop is going to cut that shyt off.

I never actually believed that you could smoke yourself retarded. But Snoop seems to have done it. I think it's time for Snoop to go to the rap retirement community home.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
u mean when farrakhan was there?

thought suge was in jail when this happend ..

good to see snoop and suge in the same pic tho,makes u wonder what snoop thinks of pacs murder in 2013 ..

8:00
See Spider Loc run through there for a hot minute when Game and Snopp was on stgae speaking

Last edited by a moderator:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Weebay was locked up way before the Stanfield organisation came on the scene.

So :beli:

He still knew what was going on outside and that Chris would have been an enemy at one point..if Chris had went inside during the war then what

but if anything that furthers my point cause Weebay was already detached from the game