Snoop and Suge cool now?

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awesome to see. Beef is for the birds. Life is too short to hold onto grudges and be bogged down by hate for another man, at least not when reconciliation is possible.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
them UFC fighing Mexicans behind Suge was down with Snoop.Suge knew he would have got SMASHED if he layed one finger on Snoop.:myman:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What killed death row was their immaturity...ALL of them came from rough backgrounds and just didn't know how to control their emotions when things got hot. Their downfall was inevitable, but glad to see they are no longer beefing.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I feel like after their primes over pretty much all these dudes (who dont have bodies and bullets behind their beefs) are gonna squash their shyt

It's kinda like how Chris and Weebay were in the jail talking to each other....end of the day that was just a chapter of life that's over, no point in being bitter about it if y'all both reach the other side

Daps
Reppin
St louis
"snoop calls dre from club"

snoop: yo dre you still falling through?
dre: shyt i'm about to swoop through there:shaq:
snoop: me and suge just chopped it up:smugbiden:
dre: :merchant:
snoop :he's giving it up to:snoop:
dre: dont tell him i'm on the phone:merchant:
snoop: man it's cool:whoo:
suge: gimmie the phone snoop:russ:
dre: :merchant:
suge: sup dre:jawalrus:
*whimper......click*

a0yqua.jpg

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
coming from a hollywood native, this is a BIG surprise. Both their entourage had greenlights on sight on each other. Every time either of them were within a block or 2 in hollywood, shyt went down.

this shyt crazy.

I'm shocked quite honestly given some of the shyt that went down; on Death Row Uncut Suge put on video driving directions to Snoop and Dre's houses.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they actually been cool for a lil minute now. Suge revealed that in one of his interviews last year.

Suge starting to look old and tired in the face, even with shades on. Might be time to fall back Sugar Bear.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
coming from a hollywood native, this is a BIG surprise. Both their entourage had greenlights on sight on each other. Every time either of them were within a block or 2 in hollywood, shyt went down.

this shyt crazy.

Honestly........ I'm happy/glad to see this. These two brothas helped create history (musically) together. Its good to see them come together (nh) then beefing and having shootouts......(check when suge first got out of jail and snoop and his entourage were sprayed at)