Sniping scene in TLOU2 was one of the GOAT sequences in gaming (spoilers)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
People trying to make it seem like Joel was some real dude :camby:

Tommy the only real dude in the miller family...

Joel aint do shyt but watch his daughter get shot, be a borderline pedo, and let Abby hit a birdie off his dome :camby:

If Sarah was Tommy's kid instead of Joel she'd be in TLOU3 instead of being in TLOU for 3 minutes :camby:
Sir, this is a Wendy's

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Joel aint do shyt but watch his daughter get shot, be a borderline pedo, and let Abby hit a birdie off his dome :camby:

If Sarah was Tommy's kid instead of Joel she'd be in TLOU3 instead of being in TLOU for 3 minutes :camby:
Ain't do shyt huh. :mjpls:

Ask the Fireflies about Joel. I heard the name of the game was actually based off them. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps

:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

:hhh: you disrespectful

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
You can tell them boys were demons

Their interrogation technique :damn:

Oh absolutely. There's a reason why in TLOU1 Joel didn't seem to want to talk too much about his past after Sarah died. Which... Sorta speaks to how TLOU2 plays out. Joel alone probably slaughtered people in worse ways than what ended up happening to him. Lotta people forget that it's Ellie that "softens" Joel up. If it wasn't for her, dude would still be running jobs with Tess doing who knows what.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t really think theres a game that compares to this in terms of how graphic/realistic it is. There’s stuff like mortal kombat but that stuff is almost like cartoony now. Look at the way tommy just slumps manny out of nowhere and keeps unloading and for mad long you’re like yo i cant wait to fukking catch this nikka and at the end realize its the guy you like.

giphy.gif

This is why i will fight people saying teh story or plot in this game sucks. Like, I’ve never played a game where one second I’m teaching my adoptive niece how to shoot a sniper rifle and 6 hours later I’m shocked to see I’m fighting the character i was just playing as trying to kill the new character I’m playing as.

Like all the enemies are bosses at one point. It’s a wild ass game. I love that risks like this were taken on such a big title.

TLOU2 could have easily been Joel and Ellie part 2 in Seattle and Joel has a heroic death at the end and everyone is sad but happy. ND was like naw, fukk that we’re making this game how we want and its gonna really make some people mad and keep yall on your toes. We not doing the hollywood sequels here.

Love this game.

I really hope God of War Ragnarok takes a few cues from Naughty Dog and doesn’t play it safe with another linear adventure with kratos and Atreus

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don’t really think theres a game that compares to this in terms of how graphic/realistic it is. There’s stuff like mortal kombat but that stuff is almost like cartoony now. Look at the way tommy just slumps manny out of nowhere and keeps unloading and for mad long you’re like yo i cant wait to fukking catch this nikka and at the end realize its the guy you like.

giphy.gif

This is why i will fight people saying teh story or plot in this game sucks. Like, I’ve never played a game where one second I’m teaching my adoptive niece how to shoot a sniper rifle and 6 hours later I’m shocked to see I’m fighting the character i was just playing as trying to kill the new character I’m playing as.

Like all the enemies are bosses at one point. It’s a wild ass game. I love that risks like this were taken on such a big title.

TLOU2 could have easily been Joel and Ellie part 2 in Seattle and Joel has a heroic death at the end and everyone is sad but happy. ND was like naw, fukk that we’re making this game how we want and its gonna really make some people mad and keep yall on your toes. We not doing the hollywood sequels here.

Love this game.

I really hope God of War Ragnarok takes a few cues from Naughty Dog and doesn’t play it safe with another linear adventure with kratos and Atreus

I'm playing through this now, I'll book mark this and reply back when I get done. I don't want any discussion to realize more spoilers.

Daps

giphy.gif

Love this game.

Ragnarok could go for shock value or they can do the story they want
Even if it's another Kratos and Atreus adventure, it's about execution not premise
TLOU2 and GOW are not the same franchise
The game hints Kratos dies in the mural painting near the end of GOW though
The question is when and how :mjpls:
No one gives a fukk about playing as Atreus for a full game, at least I don't
I think Kratos will die, but his death and what happens after won't be what we think
His death will be important for what he becomes if he ever returns after he dies and for Atreus' character growth
I expect time jumps, going back and forth between past, present, and future, and time travel in Ragnarok

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This game was pretty terrible story wise. Tell them mufukkas to come out with multiplayer already:stopitslime:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

giphy.gif

Love this game.

i wish i could agree about the risks that the game took because i dead enjoyed playing it, but the ending of the story was just so out of place from the rest that it ruined the whole experience

it felt like three quarters through writing the story they decided they wanted to end it differently, it was just mad immersion-breaking

as much credit as i give the developers for doing a new type story, it's no real reason that
ellie shouldn't have whacked abby or at least died trying
and the reasoning that they tried to use behind it was weak and jeopardized essentially the entire story before it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i wish i could agree about the risks that the game took because i dead enjoyed playing it, but the ending of the story was just so out of place from the rest that it ruined the whole experience

it felt like three quarters through writing the story they decided they wanted to end it differently, it was just mad immersion-breaking

as much credit as i give the developers for doing a new type story, it's no real reason that
ellie shouldn't have whacked abby or at least died trying
and the reasoning that they tried to use behind it was weak and jeopardized essentially the entire story before it

I think there’s been more than enough discussion about the ending and the overall plot of the story to the point where people are gonna feel how they want about it at this point. It’s best to just agree to disagree about it.