Sneaker resellers look to redefine sneaker culture amid recent decline in sales

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dem reps made in the same factory...reddit will blow ur mind ..Year of tha rabbit Sb Dunks $125...retail can suck it
I'm not buying retail anymore. Only kicks I'd cop retail are the orange/blue Bo Jackson's only bc that's like my fave kick. Copping kicks used to be fun. It's just an inconvenience now. Has been actually. Nikkas camping out for days at a time for some sneakers?:what: Can't get em online bc of bots and fuking resellers. Nike has trash QC on their kicks on top of all that. Comparing a good pair of reps to a retail pair their is very little difference.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Link for the rep site?
You should use an agent and process order with sugargoo and pandabuy. I use sugargoo and find weidian links from those top tier rep companies. The rep sites are middleman. With an agent you can pay 15 to 30 dollars for the really good rep versus 115 or 130 for the good rep. Search reddit for rep links for products you’re buying. You will need to convert the language on the site. Also, you are able to qc every shoe you buy. Reddit folks will let you know if it’s a 1:1 rep. I normally go this route if I don’t hit retail.