Sony Group has laid off 250 people amid a decline in demand for traditional storage formats.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You do it in every console war thread, you think daps are invisible, crodie?
Like I said, I poke fun at both entities and call out them both.

I don’t pick favorites because it’s goofy when both sides do it as the companies couldn’t care less about you.

You didn’t have this type of juelzing and pushback when other dude called out on it as you knew it was true.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like I said, I poke fun at both entities and call out them both.

IMG_3910

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You didn’t have this type of juelzing and pushback when other dude called out on it as you knew it was true.

You’re in a try-hard anti-sony thread and so far you’ve only responded to and called out people mocking the thread. Still have yet to call out the OP on why this thread was made or call them out in the other thread

No one actaully buys your “both sides” booshyt :mjlol:

A lot of you “both sides” or “pc gang” nikkas only seem to show up and get upset when its xbox getting shyt on

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You’re in a try-hard anti-sony thread and so far you’ve only responded to and called out people mocking the thread. Still have yet to call out the OP on why this thread was made or call them out in the other thread

No one actaully buys your “both sides” booshyt :mjlol:

A lot of you “both sides” or “pc gang” nikkas only seem to show up and get upset when its xbox getting shyt on
Someone’s sounds emotional and triggered by what I said huh.

I couldn’t care less whether you buy it or not.

The Stan war shyt is goofy when both sides do it and you’re proving my point by getting butt hurt and emotional about it.

Like I said, you hit the :whoa: when other dude called you out for the exact same thing this morning and said nothing else to him about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m good. You’re the one that came back on some whataboutism and not having the same energy for the other breh that called you out.

Sorry, i was just wondering why i didn’t see you show up in the recent helldivers palworld thread, it seems you only show up to call out “sony stans” but i could be wrong 🤔