Snake Eyes | July 2021 | GI Joe Spin-off

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
SE_GIJ_Dom_Online_1-Sheet_Teaser_H-Gold_Stand.jpg

OK....now that looks dope. The last two G.I. Joe Films I didn't like even though the last one was better than part 1. As an 80's baby I'm always interested in seeing what from my Childhood still holds up today. This might bring in some new fans because Snake Eyes is just too tough. Lets not forget Storm Shadow too. Now a true Snake Eyes movie. Showing him talking and with his mask off. Are they going to show him getting timber wolf in this too? Also having Blind Master (Rza played him before) return is dope. This is insane. Loved Ninja movies growing up.

snake_eyes_1985.jpg

d31j2rc-90cd0c10-6fc3-4849-8fc4-04d363213ac3.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I mean I kinda already saw this. It was called ninja assassin :mjgrin: and the main was a full blooded Asian :mjpls:
i hate that ninja assassin was obsessed with the chain+sickle weapon. Like I don’t give a damn about that fukking weapon give me some katana-wielding action and we got that with Snake Eyes.

Look at this behind the scenes footage of Snake Eyes. None of that Ninja Assassin fukkery here.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Oh no wonder I hated that chain sickle weapon. Them white dudes invented it for the movie. It’s not even Japanese. There was something so fake about it even though people commenting at the time it was an authentic fighting style. That shyt just seemed so fake. Yes you can use chains in fights etc but not like that. Its too unrealistic.

I feel like that shyt ruined the whole movie for me. Just it being in the trailer was a turn-off. No wonder it failed at the box office.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i hate that ninja assassin was obsessed with the chain+sickle weapon. Like I don’t give a damn about that fukking weapon give me some katana-wielding action and we got that with Snake Eyes.

Look at this behind the scenes footage of Snake Eyes. None of that Ninja Assassin fukkery here.

your gripe not mines. Movie was dope as dope can be to me, pertaining to ninjas. Aint no pg-13 shyt gonna come close to comparing to me

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We in TFR.....

Wrong pistol to shoot..... you was spose send a Marvel shot:mjgrin:

This got nothing to do with wresting MAGA Racist Hulk Hogan Lover :mjpls:

Now #ReleaseThe23BarretcityCut:troll:
This movie looks like what I want a real black widow movie to look like