Smoke Marijuana? Add Lemon Oil For Mind Blowing Effects

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Add some lemongrass oil and lemon oil to a rolling paper/blunt wait for it to dry you will likely be impressed. The lemongrass allows so much of the actives to slip right through directly into the blood stream because it increases the permeability of the cell membrane. If you add hash to lemongrass and lemon oil smoked, for certain you will be impressed, also if you are brave you could add sweet orange oil. Literally if you add the orange oil BE CAREFULL it is a fukking roller coaster.

:leon::ooh::whoo::ohlawd::whew:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Orange oil can be used in biological pest control green pesticides, and can kill individual and colonies of ants and eradicate their "scent-pheromone trail" indicators to disrupt re-infestation.[9] Their use in organic farming is getting increasingly important because of their non-toxic nature. [10] They are commonly used in kitchens to safely repel insects.

Orange oil is also a popular tool for a somewhat effective local control method termite extermination of the Drywood (Kalotermitidae) variety.

you smoking shyt that people use to kill insects. think about that one

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
You late.

Cali dispensaries sell Pure Gold hash oil. It smells like citrus so I assume its that orange oil you're talking about. I use that shyt to seal my blunts or J's.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Does that boost your high or something? There's a bunch of mangos on the counter I ain't touched yet...

Yea mangos strengthen and increase and i think even lengthen the euphoric feelings felt after smoking marijuana.

I was reading an article on it and I'm almost certain I dam near quoted the opening lines of the article lol

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Does that boost your high or something? There's a bunch of mangos on the counter I ain't touched yet...

Nah eating mangos boosts your inner faq.

The lemon oils/sweet orange oils (I am talking about the essential oils you can find in the health food store) increase cell permeability of the active compounds in weed.

:jawalrus:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah its called limonene......that shyt is like rocket fuel.....
:blessed:

Orange oil can be used in biological pest control green pesticides, and can kill individual and colonies of ants and eradicate their "scent-pheromone trail" indicators to disrupt re-infestation.[9] Their use in organic farming is getting increasingly important because of their non-toxic nature. [10] They are commonly used in kitchens to safely repel insects.

Orange oil is also a popular tool for a somewhat effective local control method termite extermination of the Drywood (Kalotermitidae) variety.

:pacspit:

Stop it.

Orange oils are highly volatile and interrupt the olfactory senses of insects.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tical tical

whats that shyt that they be smokin

tical

i use to smoked laced b lunts too but i aint use lemons oil

:scheme:

Daps
Reppin
Illadelphia

Why not just spray some raid on the blunt after you roll it, wait for it to dry then smoke it? :wtf: