Smile 2 - Official Teaser Trailer (2024) Naomi Scott, Rosemarie DeWitt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

About to embark on a new world tour, global pop sensation Skye Riley (Naomi Scott) begins experiencing increasingly terrifying and inexplicable events. Overwhelmed by the escalating horrors and the pressures of fame, Skye is forced to face her dark past to regain control of her life before it spirals out of control. Smile 2 is produced by Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Isaac Klausner, Parker Finn, and Robert Salerno. Smile 2, written and directed by Parker Finn, opens in theaters on October 18, 2024.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still don't understand how this translates from the original.:patrice:

The guy from the end of the 1st movie is in the trailer.

As far as the plot, the guess is:

Creature is trying to infect a celebrity so when they die in front of their millions of fans, more people are infected.

Fred.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Creature is trying to infect a celebrity so when they die in front of their millions of fans, more people are infected.

Fred.
Damn, appreciate you pointing that out, it's been a minute since watching the original and a lot of shyt has happened.

As far as your theory, I'm more disappointed that a creature this old and crafty hadn't decided to take that route decades ago. Then again , exposure has never been higher than it is now with the Internet and everyone down to toddlers with tablets.
:ehh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Fred.
Would be disappointed if it ends any other way unless they surprise me with another finale that works. Just go nuts with it.

I could see Parker bowing out as director after this and going the way of someone like James Wan, producing further spin-offs. Because let’s be real, there’s no way Paramount is hanging this franchise up any time soon.