Smh & Lmao at this facebook page 'Exposin Bum *** Baby Daddys"

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
ya ya the woman here are probably fukked and aren't worth shyt

but lets continue the focus on men who won't take care of their own children

This nikka got 7 motha fukkin kids and can barely take care of any of em! Just had a baby a month ago wit a bytch he was fukkin around on me wit I got a 6 month old and a 3 year old with him. Got another bytch pregnant quick as hell when I was only locked up for a year that baby like 2! Smh can u say slanging raw dikk everywhere! Dnt got a pot to piss in dirty as hell and since we been broke up and he wit a new bytch its fukk me and the kids, he do wht p*ssy say do hell I can't even get a babysitter but he sit up all day and watch his new baby and the smart mouth ugly ass stepson!!!! Whoa and the award goes toooooooo

:dead:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This shyt funny af :russ:

And these women are just bitter that they another statistic :rudy:

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
This shyt funny af :russ:

And these women are just bitter that they another statistic :rudy:

some of these woman are hilarious though and deserve wya more respect than some dude who can't take care of a child

This lying ass grown ass man facebook : Lawrence Rob | Facebook ref=ts instagram : tattedup_trouble , real name : Levar Robinson : who is 24 lied about his age live with his mother ; Said he was 20 he got 3 girls pregnant : but they didn't keep it . Then he got in a relationship with this lil ass 16 year old child who he swindled told he loved , got her pregnant and then cheated on her . He verbal abused her , lied about his age . He's a liar, he lied about being hit by a car and not being able to use his legs and he left her alone to raise a child by her self and finish high school he's a dead beat bum ass nikkah who need to grow the fukk up and help with his child ! She still pregnant and struggling he can afford to buy a ruby cardigan that coast $840 but can afford to buy a condom or a stroller .

some dudes need to be buried alive :rudy:

one of these chicks said a dude got shot and didn't do nothing :dead:

i'v seen enough deabeats in my life so this shyt hilarious to me:steviej:

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
If you need help that bad take him to court and stop complaining on Facebook, that solves nothing.

its beyond help though u can't get blood from a stone aka u can't get money from a dude who roams around like a wild animal and has zero money or career

thats most likely why these chicks are resorting to just outright shaming dudes :troll:

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.
its beyond help though u can't get blood from a stone aka u can't get money from a dude who roams around like a wild animal and has zero money or career

thats most likely why these chicks are resorting to just outright shaming dudes :troll:

Well I don't know where they're from but I know usually there's a minimum wage that the courts go off of and he'd be either required to pay or put in arrears. And if that doesn't work he'll go to jail.

That's worse that puttin him blast to a couple strangers on the Internet. If he doesn't care about his kids I'm sure he doesn't care about some bytches talking shyt..
:yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Daruise Brown. Facebook name Dee Cookie Monsta Brown. How in the world can you be labeled a deadbeat and this is your FIRST and so you claim Olny child #Tragic. Chooses hoes over his child. His child isn't here yet but he still acts like a child his damn self!!"

If the child ain't here yet how the fuk he a deadbeat?cuz he ain't givin you moral support:what:...these weak bytches need to woman up and at least stop cryin so early on....why the hell a dude NEED to "spend time" with his kid for prior to the baby bein about a year old for? I mean its stuff no father should wanna miss but stop actin like if he ain't comin to spend time with the baby every week he gon miss sumthin....just say u need a babysitter don't act like he foul for not "spending time" or cuz he ain't "came to see" ya baby lie there and drool and shyt