smdh, Im about to go in the next room and sleep, my girl wont stop crying

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
It is possible, but in the mean time they cant know of each other past their roles. One is just ex baby mother, one is just a main girlfriend. The baby mother might be cool doing it, but she could also sabotage the main relationship. So they cant find out about the dipping or get close to each other to make an issue about it, unless the ex baby mother is really cool about it.
both of them have a kid by me...they pretty much know each other now

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Either this is a troll thread or you are dumb as fukk. How are you going to admit to faking an orgasm right in front of the person you faked it with and then not expect her to react like this? She should drop you.
son seriously ,it was just a topic and i was being honest with her like I should......why did she wait till everyone left when we were in bed to ask "so who u faked that moment with???"...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
All she wanted was some white stuff on christmas. :wow:

Maybe they didn't get snow in New York that particular Christmas times.

On a serious note, her balling in the other room extends way beyond her apparent upsetness at not getting what she wanted for xmas...

It's her deep, ill-seeded insecurities and major blow to her ego that you, as the man, had to fabricate an organism and that crushed her confidence.

Now she's gonna be type worried, constantly thinking she doesn't bring it to the sack and how long you've actually been grunting out of spite.

"Ughh h ahhh eahhh... aweee.. uuuggggghhhhh..."

Now, she's gonna want to see/feel that nut or you're gonna need more peoples like mario van.

Last edited:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Maybe they didn't get snow in New York that particular Christmas times.

On a serious note, her balling in the other room extends way beyond her apparent upsetness at not getting what she wanted for xmas...

It's her deep, ill-seeded insecurities and major blow to her ego that you, as the man, had to fabricate an organism and that crushed her confidence.

Now she's gonna be type worried, constantly thinking she doesn't bring it to the sack and how long you've actually been grunting out of spite.

"Ughh h ahhh eahhh... aweee.. uuuggggghhhhh..."

Now, she's gonna want to see/feel that nut or you're gonna need more peoples like mario van.

so, I won? or nah

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
we was talking around 8 oclock , about normal life shyt. its summer so our friends come over. somehow we get to talking about faking orgasms and I said yeah I had to do it before. convo moves on. friends leave at 10....we go fukk and shower up and about to go sleep. she asks me who faked it with. I told her i faked a nut with her this past xmas. she got sad and started crying. Said Im fukked up , why would I do that? I was drunk as shyt on xmas.so i hit her from the back, made some fake grunts,pretended i nutted and walked to the bathroom...this happpened 8 months ago b. smh, why the fukk she crying. I went to my baby mothers house to drop off gifts that morning, i fukked my baby moms in the bathroom , got 2 xmas nuts off. She dont know none of that tho, i think i fukked up by being truthful ,damn
:myman:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
so, I won? or nah

That was a bold move...

but yes.

For her to react that way was selfish shiit. She was more concerned aboot her performance
than why you had to fake it.

She didn't even inquire aboot it - just straight up got upset. That's what girls do. But at least you
got her by the cootch, she ain't goin no where.

She has a couple things to work on, but you already manipulated this scenario to your molding...

Now you just...

*in MJ voice*

"Enjoy yourself... enjoy yourself... AND JUST enjoy yourself..."