smdh, Im about to go in the next room and sleep, my girl wont stop crying

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
we was talking around 8 oclock , about normal life shyt. its summer so our friends come over. somehow we get to talking about faking orgasms and I said yeah I had to do it before. convo moves on. friends leave at 10....we go fukk and shower up and about to go sleep. she asks me who faked it with. I told her i faked a nut with her this past xmas. she got sad and started crying. Said Im fukked up , why would I do that? I was drunk as shyt on xmas.so i hit her from the back, made some fake grunts,pretended i nutted and walked to the bathroom...this happpened 8 months ago b. smh, why the fukk she crying. I went to my baby mothers house to drop off gifts that morning, i fukked my baby moms in the bathroom , got 2 xmas nuts off. She dont know none of that tho, i think i fukked up by being truthful ,damn

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
now im on edible arrangement.com setting up a delivery for her job tomorrow. $120 on this damn chocolate fruit shyt,:sadbron:....just to show her i love her.......and then she can show it off to her coworkers.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
we was talking around 8 oclock , about normal life shyt. its summer so our friends come over. somehow we get to talking about faking orgasms and I said yeah I had to do it before. convo moves on. friends leave at 10....we go fukk and shower up and about to go sleep. she asks me who faked it with. I told her i faked a nut with her this past xmas. she got sad and started crying. Said Im fukked up , why would I do that? I was drunk as shyt on xmas.so i hit her from the back, made some fake grunts,pretended i nutted and walked to the bathroom...this happpened 8 months ago b. smh, why the fukk she crying. I went to my baby mothers house to drop off gifts that morning, i fukked my baby moms in the bathroom , got 2 xmas nuts off. She dont know none of that tho, i think i fukked up by being truthful ,damn
:smh: You aint shyt.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
now im on edible arrangement.com setting up a delivery for her job tomorrow. $120 on this damn chocolate fruit shyt,:sadbron:....just to show her i love her.......and then she can show it off to her coworkers.

U lost