Smashing women on work trips

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Smashed a coworker before. Her name was Leigh. She was my first pawg. She was straight from Ireland but living in long Island. Curly red hair, freckles and nice slim figure i paid no mind to. The job was clickish so she hung with other cacs but then she would say hi to me here and there or strike up a conversation usually about hiphop or basketball. One day she asked to follow me to McDonald's for lunch and then after that it became a thing to have lunch together. She no longer hung wit the cacs but hung with me and the brehs/brehettes. Fast forward to winter and there was a bad snow storm which made the roads bad to drive back to jersey. Leigh said i could crash at her apt which was near the job. We both worked the 3 pm to 11:30 pm shift. I get to her apt she got some blankets and pillow for me and told me i could crash on the couch. I didnt think nothing of the kind gesture so i hit the lights and settled in for bed. The apt is now silent then Leigh said "good night" then about 10 mins later she said “you can come sleep in here if you want “. I naively asked "are you sure" she said she had plenty of room. So i went in her bedroom, it was hella dark then laid on my back staring at the ceiling and Leigh laid in a spoon position. 5 mins later Leigh reached over and grabbed my arm and put my hand on her breasts and moved my hand down into her pajamas and onto her p*ssy. Her p*ssy was so wet and her nipples was hard af. The sound of both of us breathing heavy permeated the space of the room. She slid my arm to her back and onto her ass. My first impression was her ass had weight on it and it was round and not the stereotypical flat ass, which was to my amazement because i couldn't tell her shape due to her wearing baggy clothes all the time . No words was spoken during this exchange of feeling each other's bodys out. She put her hands in my boxers and stoked my dikk with both hands while I kissed her neck. The smell if white woman, the feel of her skin, the texture of hair was all new to me. I explored her body to verify if she had all the same equipment i was used to and she did. She assumed a submissive stance and allowed me to maneuver her in the bed. She assisted me in taking her pajama bottom off and she helped me out my boxers. In one swooping motion i got on top of her and my dikk was so hard and erect it found its way into her wet p*ssy all in that same swooping motion. The room came alive with gasps and moans. We spent the next 3 hours fukking till we fell asleep exhausted. We woke up and fukked 2 more times. Over the next 2 months i hung with Leigh, she rode my dikk in the car, fukked during lunch, after work, before work. I found another job and never heard from Leigh again

Not reading all that. Just gonna assume that you fukked her then scheduled her for "an appointment" later

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
With coworkers I'm selective. I'm not trying to take a trip to HR for any reason and fukk up my job. But, I do hit up the hotel bar a night or two when I'm traveling for work. It's a good spot to meet another lonely soul who doesn't have to worry about attachments because you'll for sure never see each other again.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They say you're not suppose to shyt where you eat, but have y'all ever smashed a client and brought her back to your hotel during a work function? or heard about some shyt going down at a work convention or summit?

I wana hear about all the fukkery :mjlol:
Ive never fukked the women i work with or clients but i've done my share.

Like back in 2011 when i was working in Costa-Rica. This was a good 4-5 months into the project so by then i had already built a bit of a roster down there. I remember there was a point where i went 21 consecutive nights where i never went to bed alone :ahh:
Granted there were repeats among the chicks of course and the main one being the chick i eventually started dating down there but i had a deep roster too, tho. She was my favorite and was good company but when she'd be busy and i'd be bored i'd just holler at the other ones I had on standby and be like "hey meet me at the bar near my apartment" and go from there.
I'm still shocked i dont have a kid down there. :heh:

But also, I keep an eye out for women on Tinder who are visiting my town (Atlanta) for work.
  • I have a white Australian chick who lives in Australia but she's in Atlanta every 3 to 4 months for a few weeks and trying to meet people to hang with. It has potential.
  • Also met this cute little black chick who's a web developer from Wisconsin but her company sends her down here sometimes. She used to be poly and is already down to fukk.
  • This thick Cameroonian chick from San-Francisco I met through my homeboy when he used to work out there. She'll come into town and we be smashing like there's no tomorrow. fukk up thing is the first time we fukked i had a limp-dikk episode which was embarrassing as hell. But she gave me a chance to redeem myself and we been at it since.
I been telling y'all i automatically swipe right on women that are from out of town. They be trying to have their fun while away from their husbands/man, their kids and others who know them on the low

Last edited:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Smashed a coworker before. Her name was Leigh. She was my first pawg. She was straight from Ireland but living in long Island. Curly red hair, freckles and nice slim figure i paid no mind to. The job was clickish so she hung with other cacs but then she would say hi to me here and there or strike up a conversation usually about hiphop or basketball. One day she asked to follow me to McDonald's for lunch and then after that it became a thing to have lunch together. She no longer hung wit the cacs but hung with me and the brehs/brehettes. Fast forward to winter and there was a bad snow storm which made the roads bad to drive back to jersey. Leigh said i could crash at her apt which was near the job. We both worked the 3 pm to 11:30 pm shift. I get to her apt she got some blankets and pillow for me and told me i could crash on the couch. I didnt think nothing of the kind gesture so i hit the lights and settled in for bed. The apt is now silent then Leigh said "good night" then about 10 mins later she said “you can come sleep in here if you want “. I naively asked "are you sure" she said she had plenty of room. So i went in her bedroom, it was hella dark then laid on my back staring at the ceiling and Leigh laid in a spoon position. 5 mins later Leigh reached over and grabbed my arm and put my hand on her breasts and moved my hand down into her pajamas and onto her p*ssy. Her p*ssy was so wet and her nipples was hard af. The sound of both of us breathing heavy permeated the space of the room. She slid my arm to her back and onto her ass. My first impression was her ass had weight on it and it was round and not the stereotypical flat ass, which was to my amazement because i couldn't tell her shape due to her wearing baggy clothes all the time . No words was spoken during this exchange of feeling each other's bodys out. She put her hands in my boxers and stoked my dikk with both hands while I kissed her neck. The smell if white woman, the feel of her skin, the texture of hair was all new to me. I explored her body to verify if she had all the same equipment i was used to and she did. She assumed a submissive stance and allowed me to maneuver her in the bed. She assisted me in taking her pajama bottom off and she helped me out my boxers. In one swooping motion i got on top of her and my dikk was so hard and erect it found its way into her wet p*ssy all in that same swooping motion. The room came alive with gasps and moans. We spent the next 3 hours fukking till we fell asleep exhausted. We woke up and fukked 2 more times. Over the next 2 months i hung with Leigh, she rode my dikk in the car, fukked during lunch, after work, before work. I found another job and never heard from Leigh again
:lolbron:
Y'all are out here writing erotica

:shaq:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I am going on a work vacation in cancun in December. I feel like fukking a co worker is a bad move if you value your job. bytches are crazy. However, I will be looking out for some other bytches staying at the resort :shaq: maybe even a maid :shaq::shaq:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

this was hot...
dwGzNrZ.png

but do you remember what kinda bed sheets she had?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you traveling wouldn't it be better to hit up local bars, last case scenario get dating app?

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Yesssssir!!! I'm telling you it goes down. If you speak well, you're socially up to date, you have a nice suit and carry with confidence you cannot miss. They are there.

Theyll come straight to your my table, and start up some convos. Say the right things... get a couple of drinks and invite them back to the room for to continue the convo:shaq:

It never fails... bring a speaker play some ratchet shyt and they guaranteed to start dancing and stripping.

These women work hard just like we do. Definitely need a chance to unwind and turn up and do shyt with someone you not gonna see again until next year.

Of course theres a lot of networking, empowerment and awesome panels and workshops where you get exposed to some next level elite black excellence shyt. I'm there for it, but the women :wow::wow::wow::wow:

You can SMELL the hot comb and shea butter a mile away :wow:

Gems on gems, nice ass women who are well put together who would make a great wife for a breh who's ready for it...

But they grown, they can have fun :takedat:
It should be a nice lil vacation, I got to look into this.