Smashing women on work trips

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smashed a coworker before. Her name was Leigh. She was my first pawg. She was straight from Ireland but living in long Island. Curly red hair, freckles and nice slim figure i paid no mind to. The job was clickish so she hung with other cacs but then she would say hi to me here and there or strike up a conversation usually about hiphop or basketball. One day she asked to follow me to McDonald's for lunch and then after that it became a thing to have lunch together. She no longer hung wit the cacs but hung with me and the brehs/brehettes. Fast forward to winter and there was a bad snow storm which made the roads bad to drive back to jersey. Leigh said i could crash at her apt which was near the job. We both worked the 3 pm to 11.30 pm shift. I get to her apt she got some blankets fand pillow for me and told me i could crash on the couch. I didnt think nothing of the kind gesture so i hit the lights and settled in for bed. The apt is now silent then Leigh said "good night" then about 10 mins later she said “you can come sleep in here if you want “. I naively asked "are you sure" she said she had plenty of room. So i went in her bedroom, it was hella dark then laid on my back staring at the ceiling and Leigh laid in a spoon position. 5 mins later Leigh reached over and grabbed my arm and put my hand on her breasts and moved my hand down into her pajamas and onto her p*ssy. Her p*ssy was so wet and her nipples was hard af. The sound of both of us breathing heavy permeated the space of the room. She slid my arm to her back and onto her ass. My first impression was her ass had weight on that ass and it round and not the stereotypical flat ass which was to my amazement because i couldn't tell her shape cuz she wore baggy clothes. No words was spoken during this exchange of feeling each other's bodys out. She put her hands in my boxers and stoked it with both hands while I kissed her neck. The smell if white woman, the feel of her skin, the texture of hair was all new to me. I explored her body to verify if she had all the same equipment i was used to and she did. She assumed a submissive stance and allowed me maneuver her in the bed. She assisted me in taking her pajama bottom off and she helped me out my boxers. In one swooping motion i got on top of her and my dikk was so hard and erect it found its wayiinto her wet p*ssy all in that same swooping motion. The came alive with gasps and moans. We spent the next 3 hours fukking till we fell asleep exhausted. We woke up and fukked 2 more times. Over the next 2 months i hung with Leigh, she rode my dikk in the car, fukked during lunch, after work, before work. I found another job and never heard from Leigh again

So I met a Leigh who used to live in NY who is Irish but brunette and thin and said she used to be heavier. She has a mixed kid. Probably not the same one though. :russ:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:banderas: National Urban League conference.

Man oh man... this year it's in Houston :myman:

The set up: about 2500 black professionals across the country meet up and talk about black empowerment, corporate America bla bla... but at night it gets fun.

Liquor flows, talks ensue.:youngsabo:

Get'em back to the room, they are ready to GO.

Had this one chick from Miami who ran her own boutique realty... we spoke at the mixers and talked for a few... invited her back to the room, she took off that pencil skirt :noah: it was on :shaq: I'ma just say we had a good time.

It gets wild at those conferences tho... threesomes, etc.

Think I might turn up at another conference :mjlit:

You mean 2020 right. :jbhmm: I'm intrigued, because its going be professional black women galore out there.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka writing sexual novels here and shyt
I knew somebody was gone say this
8iMQyNd.png

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Smashed a coworker before. Her name was Leigh. She was my first pawg. She was straight from Ireland but living in long Island. Curly red hair, freckles and nice slim figure i paid no mind to. The job was clickish so she hung with other cacs but then she would say hi to me here and there or strike up a conversation usually about hiphop or basketball. One day she asked to follow me to McDonald's for lunch and then after that it became a thing to have lunch together. She no longer hung wit the cacs but hung with me and the brehs/brehettes. Fast forward to winter and there was a bad snow storm which made the roads bad to drive back to jersey. Leigh said i could crash at her apt which was near the job. We both worked the 3 pm to 11.30 pm shift. I get to her apt she got some blankets fand pillow for me and told me i could crash on the couch. I didnt think nothing of the kind gesture so i hit the lights and settled in for bed. The apt is now silent then Leigh said "good night" then about 10 mins later she said “you can come sleep in here if you want “. I naively asked "are you sure" she said she had plenty of room. So i went in her bedroom, it was hella dark then laid on my back staring at the ceiling and Leigh laid in a spoon position. 5 mins later Leigh reached over and grabbed my arm and put my hand on her breasts and moved my hand down into her pajamas and onto her p*ssy. Her p*ssy was so wet and her nipples was hard af. The sound of both of us breathing heavy permeated the space of the room. She slid my arm to her back and onto her ass. My first impression was her ass had weight on that ass and it round and not the stereotypical flat ass which was to my amazement because i couldn't tell her shape cuz she wore baggy clothes. No words was spoken during this exchange of feeling each other's bodys out. She put her hands in my boxers and stoked it with both hands while I kissed her neck. The smell if white woman, the feel of her skin, the texture of hair was all new to me. I explored her body to verify if she had all the same equipment i was used to and she did. She assumed a submissive stance and allowed me maneuver her in the bed. She assisted me in taking her pajama bottom off and she helped me out my boxers. In one swooping motion i got on top of her and my dikk was so hard and erect it found its wayiinto her wet p*ssy all in that same swooping motion. The came alive with gasps and moans. We spent the next 3 hours fukking till we fell asleep exhausted. We woke up and fukked 2 more times. Over the next 2 months i hung with Leigh, she rode my dikk in the car, fukked during lunch, after work, before work. I found another job and never heard from Leigh again

:russ:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: National Urban League conference.

Man oh man... this year it's in Houston :myman:

The set up: about 2500 black professionals across the country meet up and talk about black empowerment, corporate America bla bla... but at night it gets fun.

Liquor flows, talks ensue.:youngsabo:

Get'em back to the room, they are ready to GO.

Had this one chick from Miami who ran her own boutique realty... we spoke at the mixers and talked for a few... invited her back to the room, she took off that pencil skirt :noah: it was on :shaq: I'ma just say we had a good time.

It gets wild at those conferences tho... threesomes, etc.

Think I might turn up at another conference :mjlit:

You mean 2020 right. :jbhmm: I'm intrigued, because its going be professional black women galore out there.

Urban league conferences are pure debauchery :mjlit:

You can smash atleast two randoms :ehh:minimum. Bunch of young professional women looking to get loose in a random city, “where it doesn’t count”

The ratio is 3 to 1. No exaggerationat all. So many hoes in that bytch :wow:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Urban league conferences are pure debauchery :mjlit:

You can smash atleast two randoms :ehh:minimum. Bunch of young professional women looking to get loose in a random city, “where it doesn’t count”

The ratio is 3 to 1. No exaggerationat all. So many hoes in that bytch :wow:

*Books registration.*

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Only smashed on a work trip once, outside of me linking up with a jawn that i had previously fukked with that happened to live in the city I was traveling to a few times.

Crazy thing is it was the first work trip I ever took. I was 21 and my department went to Little Rock to go to this team building compound out there called Team trek. So we stay in the middle of nowhere for a week but on the last night before we flew back to Jersey we ended up staying in Little Rock. So me and this other young breh ended up going to this lil club on whatever the main strip is in Little Rock. So we in there drawing attention cuz clearly we was from “up north” :shaq:

so this big jawn comes up to me and I’m like :francis: but she tells me that it’s her friends birthday and she tryna holla. I’m on my “onnneee night onllyyyyy” shyt so I walk over and brehs when I tell you this was one of THEE baddest women I ever seen :wow:. Cute af and kuntry thick. So we chop it up for a little while but then she tells me that she has to leave cuz she gotta scoop her daughter from her moms house but wants me to take her number:mjcry:. I tell her I’m leaving in the morning but take the number anyway and she dips.

So I go back to partying and the original big friend comes to talk to me to ask if I like her friend and how much the friend was feeling me etc etc. the nite goes on and after several shots I’m bout to leave so the big friend is like “take my number” and I do :mjgrin:.

my hotel was close so I walk back with my boy and go in my room and pass out. Before I feel asleep I must’ve texted her my room number cuz I woke up to a knock on the door. I open it and big jawn standing RIGHT THERE like :usure:

she pushes me on the bed and starts going to work brehs. Some of the best head I had in my life then her beeeeg ass rode the shyt out of me. Took the rubber off, flushed it and dipped.

I was just sitting there like :gucci:

Woke up the next morning hung over but I made it home :obama:

Was the first thickums I smashed too. She definitely changed my opinion on big girls

Last edited:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI

Yesssssir!!! I'm telling you it goes down. If you speak well, you're socially up to date, you have a nice suit and carry with confidence you cannot miss. They are there.

Theyll come straight to your my table, and start up some convos. Say the right things... get a couple of drinks and invite them back to the room for to continue the convo:shaq:

It never fails... bring a speaker play some ratchet shyt and they guaranteed to start dancing and stripping.

These women work hard just like we do. Definitely need a chance to unwind and turn up and do shyt with someone you not gonna see again until next year.

Of course theres a lot of networking, empowerment and awesome panels and workshops where you get exposed to some next level elite black excellence shyt. I'm there for it, but the women :wow::wow::wow::wow:

You can SMELL the hot comb and shea butter a mile away :wow:

Gems on gems, nice ass women who are well put together who would make a great wife for a breh who's ready for it...

But they grown, they can have fun :takedat:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Only smashed on a work trip once, outside of me linking up with a jawn that i had previously fukked with that happened to live in the city I was traveling to a few times.

Crazy thing is it was the first work trip I ever took. I was 21 and my department went to Little Rock to go to this team building compound out there called Team trek. So we stay in the middle of nowhere for a week but on the last night before we flew back to Jersey we ended up staying in Little Rock. So me and this other young breh ended up going to this lil club on whatever the main strip is in Little Rock. So we in there drawing attention cuz clearly we was from “up north” :shaq:

so this big jawn comes up to me and I’m like :francis: but she tells me that it’s her friends birthday and she tryna holla. I’m on my “onnneee night onllyyyyy” shyt so I walk over and brehs when I tell you this was one of THEE baddest women I ever seen :wow:. Cute af and kuntry thick. So we chop it up for a little while but then she tells me that she has to leave cuz she gotta scoop her daughter from her moms house but wants me to take her number:mjcry:. I tell her I’m leaving in the morning but take the number anyway and she dips.

So I go back to partying and the original big friend comes to talk to me to ask if I like her friend and how much the friend was feeling me etc etc. the nite goes on and after several shots I’m bout to leave so the big friend is like “take my number” and I do :mjgrin:.

my hotel was close so I walk back with my boy and go in my room and pass out. Before I feel asleep I must’ve texted her my room number cuz I woke up to a knock on the door. I open it and big jawn standing RIGHT THERE like :usure:

she pushes me on the bed and starts going to work brehs. Some of the best head I had in my life then her beeeeg ass rode the shyt out of me. Took the rubber off, flushed it and dipped.

I was just sitting there like :gucci:

Woke up the next morning hung over but I made it home :obama:

:salute:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easiest shyt to do if u don’t wana fukk ur co workers is put ur hinge location to where you’re gona be traveling to for work.
Usually a few days in advance so when you touch down you already got some bytch lined up. I straight up tell them I travel for work and that I’m in town a lot. They’ll agree to meet up either at the hotel bar or straight up get down to fukking

Work hard play hard :mjlit:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Met my last girlfriend this way
Yesssssir!!! I'm telling you it goes down. If you speak well, you're socially up to date, you have a nice suit and carry with confidence you cannot miss. They are there.

Theyll come straight to your my table, and start up some convos. Say the right things... get a couple of drinks and invite them back to the room for to continue the convo:shaq:

It never fails... bring a speaker play some ratchet shyt and they guaranteed to start dancing and stripping.

These women work hard just like we do. Definitely need a chance to unwind and turn up and do shyt with someone you not gonna see again until next year.

Of course theres a lot of networking, empowerment and awesome panels and workshops where you get exposed to some next level elite black excellence shyt. I'm there for it, but the women :wow::wow::wow::wow:

You can SMELL the hot comb and shea butter a mile away :wow:

Gems on gems, nice ass women who are well put together who would make a great wife for a breh who's ready for it...

But they grown, they can have fun :takedat:

Clatchet.