Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
bytch ain't autistic she just weird
Understand it's a spectrum but at least get an official diagnosis, cause shyt like this is an insult to mofos who actually deal with real autism. Autistic nikkas not on tiktok smiling and laughing and going on dating apps

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
What he panties smell šŸ‘ƒšŸ¾ like
To keep it 1000 her condo used to be clean AF everytime I came, her panties, p*ssy, ass all of that smelled just fine.

BUT she also looks like she gained some weight recently too tho

Cuz when I was dealing with her (about 3 years or so ago during the pandemic) she looked to be about 20lbs less than this

Shortly before I started messing with her she had been dealing with women going through a bit of a dyke phase

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
To keep it 1000 her condo used to be clean AF everytime I came, her panties, p*ssy, ass all of that smelled just fine.

BUT she also looks like she gained some weight recently too tho

Cuz when I was dealing with her (about 3 years or so ago during the pandemic) she looked to be about 20lbs less than this

Shortly before I started messing with her she had been dealing with women going through a bit of a dyke phase
Did she have them black leggings on?

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
What is with this trend of 30-40 year olds diagnosing themselves with Autism as an excuse for why they fukked up in life?
ADHD too. It's all another scheme to get free money and not work. They couldn't find a provider husband so claiming a disability is the next move.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
lol girl is a scammer. She about to push out that app she making and charge autistic people bread.