• Smash

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Pass

Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Self diagnosed autism? :dahell: Did this chick google some symptoms and then claim she has it?

You can clout chase on social media with autism?

:russ: Ol girl is crazy as hell. She centered her entire personality, and life around a self diagnosed wtf.

I realized a while ago that alot of people do not have any meaning to their lives, and want to create "conditions" in their life because it brings them the attention they have never gotten, and makes them feel unique

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I realized a while ago that alot of people do not have any meaning to their lives, and want to create "conditions" in their life because it brings them the attention they have never gotten, and makes them feel unique
:unimpressed:Yup bipolar disorder used to be the popular “condition.” That many people used to claim to have on social media. Now it’s autism and ADHD smh.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Without question?But you said this in that Kitten thread:gucci:?

Only on thecoli.
wVDOf3.gif
Meanwhile, nikkas going crazy over this one

:mjpls:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Strong pass, yall dont like petty slim feminine women? I dont find this remotely attractive

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Guaranteed she don't wash right. And self-diagnosis is a mental illness
Yeah a lot of them are hypochondriacs. Her comments are flooded with people just like her as well. I think a lot of people with this want to garner sympathy more than clout.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I wanna tell y’all something… and this is on my life btw, I dated this chick AND smashed a couple times… she owns her own photography company, she makes like 200k a year… she used to live here in Baltimore but has since moved… I actually almost knocked her up…. She’s phat af but got issues

I’m sure y’all don’t believe me but whatever

What he panties smell 👃🏾 like

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Psychology and people using psychological terms have gotten out of hand.

People just suddenly stop being dumb bytches....
Smh

But anyway I'm bringing her retarded ass to the projects and we gone slay her